join

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 01:48 AM
link   
A.I.

Big Ben

Ben

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Nice Pics PA, should be interesting if Billiups comes back for game 4 today.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
coleman is one bad man. I couldnt believe how the sixers just totally shut down ben. the rest of the pistons really gotta step it up in the rebounding dept. I was very pleased that detroit only lost by 10! I thought they were gonna lose by 30 the way things were goin.

Ben

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I hear you Osobad, the 76ers did a great job by shutting down Ben, Hamilton has got to step it up even more. Right now i think he is the Pistons best player offensively. He is just almost as fast as AI, and he is been doing well on the offensive side. He needs to play better though. Billuips out hurts them a lot but Atkins used to be the starting point guard he can play better. They need to get the Prince involvoled more.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Big game for the Sixers tonight. Coleman and Van Horn were real good in game 3 but they have been inconsistent all season, I just hope they continue to play well and support AI. Go Sixers!!! :cool2:

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Huge win again tonight for the Sixers to tie this series at 2 heading back to Detroit. Iverson had another great game with 36, and Derrick Coleman and Kenny Thomas also stepped up with big contributions. Van Horn didnt look that great tonight. Billups was able to return from his injury but he was pretty cold shooting and Prince had a terrible shooting night. Should be a great game 5.

Ben

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   
:bounce:

Iam really happy that the 76ers were able to come home and win both of their games. It was very important for them to win these games. As they are now heading back to Detriot. I am looking forward to watching this game. Billups did come back and had an ok night. He went out of the game with a lot of time left on the clock. The next game isn't until Wesnday night, so they probably took him out to rest him up and make sure that he is 100% for Game 5. Prince had a horrible night, but don't forget this kid is young.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Huge game tonight for the Sixers, game 5 is always such an important game. They're in Detroit but if they can play the way they did at home, they will have a great chance to take down the Pistons. Need another big game from AI, as well as D Coleman, Van Horn, and Aaron McKie.

They lost Tyrone Hill for the rest of the playoffs with a calf injury so Brian Skinner is going to be expected to step up and fill Hill's shoes.

GO SIXERS !!!

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
damn i waited too long to get tickets to this game! the only one available is a $300 seat

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Huge game tonight in this series. If the Sixers play at home tonight like their other two home games in this series, they'll have a great chance to force this series to a 7th game. So far all 5 games in this series went to the home team. I would love to see this series go 7 but it will be tough to win in Detroit, they have a great crowd too.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
damn, I thought Philly would hold home court

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Damn Sixers, choked again. How do they not get a shot off at the end of regulation? What a joke.

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
wohoo!

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28
wohoo!

Pistons fan Osobad?

I hope you guys crush the Nets!

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican