It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Sacramento vs. Dallas - 2nd Rd.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28
oh boy we're goin to a game 7...this series is intense!

This is one of the best series I've seen in a while, very entertaining with all the offense and very little defense. Game 7 I'm sure will be no different. I still think the Kings will take the game and the series, but it should be close, how nice would a game 7 overtime be in this series? :bounce:

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The keys tomorrow for the Kings are no technical fouls, make your free throws.

And keep the game close. Dallas is the favorite. They've been the favorite since Webber went out.

The longer this game goes with the Kings keeping it close, the more pressure will build on Dallas.

Ben

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It all comes down to this, you have to start to wonder how much of the fatigue factor will come into effect for the Mavs two straight series with game 7's.

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I don't think fatigue will come into effect in this game for Dallas. They'll be on adrenaline becauses it's do-or-die for both teams.

I think it could affect them the next series though with San Antonio now having 3 days off between games.

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Should be a great game tonight!

I think one of the keys is which Dirk shows up tonight. I'm rooting for the Kings.

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If the Kings hit their free throws, they should be okay. That's been a weakness of theirs for so long.

But in Game 6, the other night, they hit an astonishing 31 of 32 from the line and 30 straight at one time.

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
whoops. I wasn't quite expecting a loss of that magnitude.

I think the Kings needed someone more than just Jim Jackson to step up, and nobody did.

Personally, I think the key to the Mavs opening up the lead was the Kings changing their style of play and going small. Without Clark or Divacs on the floor they gave up quite a few offensive rebounds. I didn't really understand why the Kings would stray from a lineup that brought them some success in game 6...

Ben

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have to give a lot of credit to the Mavs, they really wanted to win this series, and it showed. In the fourth Quater they made some huge defensive stops, and then went down the floor and nailed some three's. mavs deserved this win in a big way. Van Exel the whole series played extremely well, and Dirk played outstanding in the game 7 win. Good job Mavs. I knew they could win it.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Oh well, so much for that greatly anticipated Lakers-Kings rematch in the Western Conference Finals.

Spurs and Mavs will just put me to sleep. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join