Basketball: Sacramento vs. Dallas - 2nd Rd.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
What are your predictions for this series? I think that this should be a good series with many good players and deep benches, I'm picking the Kings in 6.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Im picking the Kings in 6 too. The Kings all the way baby!!!

Ben

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Should be a good re-match of last year. The Mavs look good after their win, they should be high on confidence. The Kings had some rest to go into this series. Both teams are very deep off the bench, and both teams like to run with the ball. Whatever teams plays defense will win this. Should be interesting to watch. I am thinking kings in this one though. Maybe Kings and Lakers in the conference finals?

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think the Kings will win, and if they do the Lakers could have the hardest road to the championship in awhile...Minnesota, San Antonio, Then Sacramento??? Thats tough

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I think Kings in 6 too.

Mavericks have a great chance to take Game 1 though because the Kings will be real rusty coming in having had one full week off between the first game of this series and the last game of their series with Utah.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Kings in 5 or possibly 4, they really are in the Maverick's heads.

Ben

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Last night the Kings really dominated this match-up both teams were hitting their shots and then all of a sudden the Mavs stopped hitting shots, and then the Kings pulled away, and once they pulled away the game was over. The Mavs are going to need everybody to play in this series and it looked like the Mavs didn't want to be there. Van Exel was the only one in my mind playing. Nash had a good game but he didn't look like he wanted to win. They really are going to need to step it up.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hey fellas, if you saw last night, remember there is no "D" in Dallas.

It's the "allas Mavericks".

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
lol its funny 'cause its true

Ben

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It is true, thats what makes it so funny lol, how do you guys say it LMAO

Well the only way that Dallas or Allas will come close to win this series is by playing D, and i really don't see them doing that anytime soon.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The interesting part about Game 1 is that the Kings played great but they didn't play a perfect game.

They only outrebounded Dallas by 1 and Dallas is usually a team that the Kings kill on the boards. If the Kings had cleaned up on the boards (especially that 2nd Quarter) the Kings would have won by a lot more.

That's definitely something the Kings need to address tonight.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Anybody watching this game? The first quarter just ended and Dallas is winning 44-40, they tied the record for most 1st qtr points in playoffs. Dirk is on fire, Dallas was down 20-10 at one point.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
OK, this is ridiculous, 83-61 at the half. New NBA record, that's a final score sometimes.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
yeah I was just about to post that. Ridiculous defense, but this IS Dallas's game plan, to simply overwhelm their opponent offensively. They sure are doing a great job too...

No matter what though, im still picking Kings to adjust and win this series

[Edited on 04/10/03 by Cannon]

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cannon

No matter what though, im still picking Kings to adjust and win this series

Me too, I'm just glad Dallas has decided to make it interesting.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Big game for Dallas tonight to even the series winning 132-110. VanExel had 36 and Dirk and Finley had 24 for the Mavs. They were runnin' and gunnin' tonight.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I love it. This is what I expected from this series. I love how each team can pretty much score at will. I think its really fun to watch these teams go at it.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I hope Webber's ankle isn't too bad, the Kings really need him.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
is it his ankle?? I thought he hurt his knee or something?

Ben

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I thought that Dallas was the team that wasn't supposed to play any defense. The kings allowed the Mavs to do just about anything and everything that they wanted to, and it showed with an NBA record 83 points in the first half, I thought that I was watching a veido game. Mavs looked very determined in this game. And Nick Van Exel is in my mind the best 6th man in the NBA just look at his performace in the playoffs. He has been on fire.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join