It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Can the Trailblazers be the first to come back from 0-3?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
What do you think? If they win Sunday, then it will be quite an accomplishment! I'm pulling for them, simply because I think they would provide a better challenge for Sacramento (hey, if you want to prove your the best then you need to play the best teams
) and it would be really exciting

[Edited on 04/10/03 by Cannon]

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
That would be pretty amazing, wouldn't it? I voted yes just because I would like to see it, I like Mo Cheeks. Just the other day we were talking in another thread about how Portland had lost 10 straight playoff games dating back four years and now they've won three in a row to force a game 7. They didnt just win game 6, they destroyed. Go Mo !!

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cannon:

What do you think? If they win Sunday, then it will be quite an accomplishment! I'm pulling for them, simply because I think they would provide a better challenge for Sacramento (hey, if you want to prove your the best then you need to play the best teams
) and it would be really exciting

Hey Cannon, I'm a Kings' fan and I have no idea who I'm rooting for or who I'd pick, heh. I'd like to see Portland win because we'd get homecourt next round but then again it doesn't really matter a whole lot since the Kings went 4 and 0 at Dallas and at Portland this year.

Anyways, who do I think would win? You would think Dallas because they have the homecourt and there's a reason no team has ever come back from 0 and 3 down to win a Best-of-Seven series.

But then again if there's a team that's physically weak enough in the middle and mentally weak enough overall to blow a 3 to 0 lead a Best-of-Seven series, guess what it's these Dallas Mavericks.

Anyways, I would pick Dallas to win but if I had money to bet on the game, I wouldn't bet it.

Ben

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think that the Mavs will win. They have more depth than the trailblazers. But the Trailsblazers have all the momentum. The Veterans for the Mavs should step up in this game and hopefully the Mavs will pull this one out, they need to play tough down low, and that is going to be hard for them to do. This game should be very fun to watch.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think dallas should win because i believe that they really are the better team, but portland has all the momentum and confidence in the world coming into this game. I think that they believe that they can win with so much passion that they will beat the mavs.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
well its a close game so far, is in the fourth quarter. I think Portland has a great chance right now.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Nice comeback in the series by the Blazers, just didnt have one more in them, played good today though.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
yeah, it was a nice try. Now for Mavs vs. Kings

Ben

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Trailblazers made a great comeback just short though, Dirk really stepped it up for them and if he didnt i dont think we will be seeing the Mavs in the next round.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yeah that sucked. The Mavericks won.

I think Dale Davis not being able to play hurt them bad. Arvydas Sabonis ended up fouling out and both teams ended up tied on the boards at 42.

If you're the Blazers, you have to destroy the Mavericks on the boards to win the game because they shoot the basketball better than you.

top topics

join