It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Slam Dunks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What are some your favorite slam dunks of all-time?

One of my favorites is Grant Hill's (when Grant was 100 percent healthy obviously) tomahawk dunk over Alonzo Mourning a few years back. That was vicious!

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I used to love Dr J as a kid, he was always dunking on someone. Of course, Darryl Dawkins broke a few backboards in his days also, that was fun to watch. Stoudamire from the Suns has had some impressive dunks this year, especially for a rookie.

Ben

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Stoudamire had some good power dunks. But my fav is the MJ dunk from the foul line.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Gotta love Mj's foul line dunk too, although I also loved Stoudamire's power dunk over Clippers Center Mike Olowakandi earlier this year

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I agree. MJ's Foul Line dunk is just plain awesome!!

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Another one of my favorite dunks is, I think it was the 1995 Playoffs between the Rockets and the Suns, 2nd round, Game 4.

The Suns lost but Kevin Johnson just had this awesome tomahawk dunk on Hakeem Olajuwon!

Ben

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Now somebody had to have seen that dunk by Kobe last night now that is something to watch, if only i could find a pic.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I know exactly the dunk you're talking about Ben, the reverse dunk past two of the Wolves, that was just awesome. Kobe seems to just keep getting better, he is an exciting player even though I despise the Lakers.

Ben

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Kobe has had some amazing dunks i remenber one similar to the one he did agaisnt the T-Wolves, he did the same thing almost to the Knick earlier in the season. But last year or so T-Mac had a great dunk at the all-star game throwing it off the backboard. hehehe.

join