It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Orlando Magic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
how much worse can the magic be 17 straight losses..that hurts

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Yeah they must think they're an expansion team again.

Ben

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
yea its pretty horrible how they are playing...did they fold under the pressure cause i know thatt they were suppossed to do well this season.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I don't think they folded under the pressure as much as they don't have any talent besides Tracy McGrady.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Im disgraced with the team.

Ben

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
you think they are thinking about a coaching change by now?

TRD

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Make it 19 losses in a row for the Orlando Magic, who are closing in on the NBA record for consecutive defeats.

While they've managed to hang close for a while -- as they did again Saturday night -- it's always the same ending for the Magic: another loss. The latest was 110-97 to the Dallas Mavericks.

Can they really suck that bad after a good last season..

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
last season for them wasn't great either...they barely broke .500 (like pretty much every other East team right now)

people expected them to do well this season after aqcuiring Juwan Howard (17 ppg career average) and also because Drew Gooden was supposed to have developed into a better player, not to mention Grant Hill coming back (i've given up on him now :-/)

Theyr'e just underachieving big time, simple as that.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28:

Did anyone else see what T-Mac said the other day? Talk about cocky, he said that it is nice to finally advance to the second round.

Things have gone downhill ever since he said that at the end of last season, heh.

Ben

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
yea i have given up on Grant hill just like you cannon...why doesnt he just give up and retire he has about a million operations on his ankle just give it up man.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yeah, I hope he's able to walk right when he reaches old age.

All those operations could catch up with him.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
THE MAGIC WON A GAME! HALLEJUJAH!!!

amazingly, I hear they arent too far out of a playoff spot ever after their horrible streak....oh how the East has fallen....

So does anyone here think the Magic will get their stuff together and start to string together some wins? Or was it just a fluke that they won tonight? After all, the Suns shot something like 20 less free throws, didn't have Stoudemire, and led at the half by 20 points....

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think the next question is will they be able to "beat" the Sixers 9 and 73 record (or something like that).

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a rumor has been up in the air that the blazers have made a pitch for T-Mac

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The Orlando Magic reached back to their successful past Tuesday and hired Brian Hill as their new coach.

Hill, an assistant with the New Jersey Nets the last two seasons, took the Magic to their only NBA Finals appearance in 1995. In three-plus seasons with Orlando, he won a franchise-leading 191 games against 104 losses, and his .647 winning percentage also is the best in team history.

Introduced at a news conference to the ``Welcome Back, Kotter'' theme song, the 57-year-old Hill said he often thought of returning to Orlando despite an ugly parting in 1997.

Yahoo!

I like the fact that they used the theme to "Welcome back, Kotter" to introduce him. I wonder if that makes the Magic the Sweat-hogs?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join