It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Vince Carter

page: 1

join
share:
Ben

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
espn.go.com...

Vince Carter is out with another injury, just when we though he was back and injury free, he goes down with another one, sounds like the Ken Griffey Jr. of basketball.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
That is too bad for Carter, he is such a great player. Look at Toronto's record this year and you see just how valuable he is. I hope he can rebound from his injuries and be as good as he was before this year, otherwise he will be the next Grant Hill. Of course, Hill is from Duke so I never liked him but Carter is a Carolina Heel so I would like to see him bounce back!

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

Of course, Hill is from Duke so I never liked him but Carter is a Carolina Heel so I would like to see him bounce back!

Whoa, cool, Proud. You�re a Tar Heel fan too?

So am I.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Good to see another Tarheel fan, it really sucks when your favorite team doesn't even make the tourney.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican:

Good to see another Tarheel fan, it really sucks when your favorite team doesn't even make the tourney.

Yeah it seems so long ago now, when Dean Smith had that long run of Sweet Sixteen appearances.

Ben

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Tar heels should bounce back this coming season, they got a good young team, and with a good coach they should be a contender this season. I would look for them to go to the sweet sixteen.

top topics

join