It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Lakers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Mulder
You know the Mavericks have lost an amazing 26 straight times in LA to the Lakers?

The last time the Mavericks won there, the first George Bush was President and the first Gulf War was going on.

Wow, amazing stat and it ended the other night, the Mavs beat them and the Blazers beat them tonight making them 18-5. My post above must have been wrong(19-3).

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Lakers have been playing a lot better ever since Shaq has come back, as shaq and payton lead the lakers to a big win over lebron james and the cavs in overtime

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
You guys see Shaq's profanity filled tirade on live TV on Super Bowl Sunday when the Lakers were at Toronto?

That wasn't too cool or smart actually. Aside from the fact that kids are watching, I thought he cared about the regular season and getting homecourt, that's why he went through all the trouble to get in shape in the offseason. Because that 1-game suspension costed the Lakers a game in the standings because Indiana didn't have Jermaine O'Neal that other night the Lakers lost to them.

Ben

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
no i didnt see it what happened?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Oh he was upset the referees so after the game, during the postgame show when the sideline reporter was interviewing him, he just went on an expletive filled tirade.

sports.espn.go.com...

Ben

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Lakers were literally destroyed by AI last night losing by at least 20 ponits. Shaq was killed down low as teh 76ers just put a hurting on him.

GOod job by the 76ers they looked very determiend last night.

Good thing by the league suspending shaq, i always thought that they let him get away with far too many things.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
GOod news for the lakers as, Kobe started to work out again after his finger injury.

Ben

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The Lakers could really use Kobe right now, he is on the bench in his "street clothes" as the lakers are getting destroyed by the macis 68-56 with 6 minutes left in the 3rd.

Ben

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i guess that i spoke to soon about the lakers getting man-handled they ended up coming back from the defict and just about tied the game

Ben

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
who ended up winning between the lakers and the magic?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The Lakers.

Ben

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
it was a good game from the parts that i saw. THe lakers really need kobe in the lineup, the magic arnt a great team so it should have been an easy win but it wasnt.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yeah the Magic are T-Mac and 11 stiffs pretty much.

Ben

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Is kobe going to be on a different team next season? there are rumors that he is bosting about not being a laker anymore.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Kings were able to beat the lakers last night by the score of 103-101, good game it could be a preview of the playoffs.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Lakers in 4 or 5 over the Timberwolves.

What do you guys think?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
As i look in my crystal (magic 8) ball, all I see is 7 games..too close to call...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join