It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Ricky Williams suspended....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yes its true the nfl has suspended ricky williams due to a 4th positiave test. he will be suspended the whole 2006 seasona dn post season... he said he will look foward to playing with the fins in 2007. i have to say i dont think he will be a fin in 2007.... im sorry ricky you had a good run in 2003... but now after your actions in 2004 ( "retiring") and then this ive lost all faith in you... any thoghts or your greatest ricky memory...

and id like to hear your thoughts on weather ronnie brown can be a full game back. not just a 20 carry back??... rick speilmen said he will carry the load... i guess we will have to see....

[Edited on 4/25/06 by Hitman132436]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have never been a Ricky Williams fan but he is a good player. From what I've seen atleast.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sorry Ricky, you're a moron.

I don't care what skills this guy has but an NFL carrer is short enough without wasting years to suspensions for drug use. Not to mention the money he's losing.

Make a choice Ricky, stick to the hash pipe or get on with your career, stop making a mockery of the game. BTW, can you take TO with you?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yep, we had talked about this before, too:

www.sportztawk.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Just to clear this up for those who haven't read the story... This suspension is from a past drug violation, that has jus now been settled in court. Williams was appealing the suspension, but it was just now passed over. oh well, just looks like another mediocre season for the Fins.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Now that i think of it i never was really a huge ricky follower... i mean yea i routed for him when he was a fin but i never did like him like i stuck to lets say ronnie brown this past year or like larry johnson or da preist (holmes) so yea all these people are saying "i hate the nfl, how could the nfl do this??" well the way i see it its all rickys fault. if your doing drugs and u get cought 3 times then that should send a signal to a brain or somthing huh maybe i should stop cause im ruining my life. but no ricky walked out on the fin fans in 04 and i am considering this walking out on the fin fans in 06.... so long ricky.......

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
GiansFan, you say a bad season for Miami? What about Brown, or aren't you sold on him as an every down back?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
yes i agree i think ronnie will carry the load. of course we will have sammy for the 5-7 plays that ronnie needs a breather but other then that i think saban drafted ronnie with the #2 over all pick for the future... and the future is now lol GO FINZ:party-smiley-018:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I don't mean a bad season, but just an average one with maybe a playoff appearance.

new topics

top topics

join