It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: At all fellow Skins fans.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Have any of you been to a game at Fedex ?

Fedex field is a very very nice stadium I seriously recommend going sometime.

I went to a game halloween 04 against the packers. It was so much fun. Half of it was because of the hooters in the stadium.

[Edited on 4/24/06 by SurfOBBC]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
And that was only because the hooters girls were dressed up in haloween costumes

TRD

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I would like to go to a game, just one, im not asking for much.

I would like to see the hooters girls aswell..

I would like alot of things but i guess you cant have everything...

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
TRD, whenever you fly your butt over here for a visit, make sure it's in the fall, we'll go to a game. Heck, if we time it right, we'll invite PA alnog and he can watch the 'skins kick the crap outta the Cowgirls...

FedEx is a nice field, though I never had the opportunity to catch a game at RFK (I did see Floyd and the Dead there, does that count? I actually cut through the tarp to pull some grass out...) I wish that they would switch back to the original name of the field though, in honor of Jack Kent Cooke.

I haven't been to any games at the Linc yet, but I hear from my friends that it also is a great stadium. I don't know if there is a courtroom in it, though. The Vet SUCKED!

Back to FEdEx, you gotta love the Funky 4!

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
LOL the funky 4......you also have to love the first ladies of football

[Edited on 4/25/06 by SurfOBBC]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
...But of course, I fall in love every time I'm there. I am on the waiting list for season tickets, after my buddy told me it took him 15 years to get his. I don't know exactly where on the list I am, but when I signed up a couple of years ago, it was someshere above 100,000 people ahead of me on the list. Maybe when I turn 80...

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
lol 15 years ??!

That is a long time to wait for tickets.

I think my Grandad had season tickets. But I'm not sure. I sure wish I had them.

new topics

top topics

join