It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Whats up with the raiders and ray lewis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
who's heard anything about ray lewis coming to oakland

[Edited on 3/27/06 by raidermania]

[Edited on 3/28/2006 by GiantsFan]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I haven't heard a thing about this. Where did you hear this?

BTW, welcome to the site!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I am not sure he would go for it. The Raiders keep spending lavish sums on punks, and finishing out of the playoffs. Their new coach is also their old coach, though I believe he did once get them as far as the AFC Title Game, only to lose something like 52-3.

Lewis may be a goon off the field, but on the field, you might want to ask his teammates if they've ever played with anyone they'd rather go to war with. I'm pretty sure they would, to a man, say "No."

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I haven't even heard a word about this.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
That would be like a dream come true for us raiders fans. Although I havent heard anything about this, it would make sense. The raiders still need A LOT of help on defense, i feel at almost every position. Ray Lewis is a monster, and the raiders d-line has been less then steller. My only gripe would be that he's getting up there in age. I think the raiders need to get younger on defense. I'm hoping they go defense with their first pick (#7) in the draft...I am very against taking vince young, especially when their defense needs much attention

new topics

top topics

join