It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Favre Dedicates Playground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Brett Favre again shows that he is one of the classiest athletes in todays modern NFL. He joined Laura Bush in thanking volunteers who rebuilt a playground in Kiln Mississippi.

Brett Favre returned to his hometown in southern Mississippi on Thursday and joined First Lady Laura Bush in dedicating a playground to replace the one where he played as a boy.

The Green Bay Packers quarterback thanked the volunteers for building the playground at Hancock North Central Elementary School in the small town of about 2,000 people located 10 miles north of the Gulf of Mexico. His mother, two brothers and sister still live in the area.
www.packers.com...

could someone explain to me how I shorten my web links and make them say something else? I'm kind of computer illiterate.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Man, he is a class act isn't he. He is the type of player that makes you be proud to be a fan. In today's sports world it is hard to come across such an athlete. Go Packers, and please stay Brett, Please.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think its ncie hes helping to make a new playground(come on whats the big deal)Anwyay its still good to do work like that like people in the NFL and otehr sports help fix up NO.Still work like that or charity etc. helps the NFl etc. Get more money sometimes because more people get Jerseys etc. and like the team because of tehir good work sometimes.Overall IMO i think its still good to help like that.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Just another example of the quality that Farve personality is. Hopefully he comes back next year.

Originally posted by Lostsailor
could someone explain to me how I shorten my web links and make them say something else? I'm kind of computer illiterate.

As for this, when you are typing your post, click on the globe that is above the window where you are typing. This brings up a window where you type what words you want to show, and wfter you hit enter, you post in your webaddress.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
ok let me try....
packers

Hope that works....

Ahhh nice.. Thanks for the help.

[Edited on 2/9/06 by Lostsailor]

top topics

join