It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: STARTING COLTS DB CUT IN KNIFE ATTACK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
ESPN just reported that one of the Colts' starting corners, not exactly their strong point, was stabbed by his wife and taken to the hospital tonight. She was charged with felonious assault. The cornerback, Nick Harper, has a "non-life-threatening" knee injury. It required stitches.

And let's not jump to a conclusion this is all the wife's doing. It apparently happened "during a fight," and he's previously been arrested for "domestic battery" for hitting her.

In any event, she obviously wasn't going to have it this time, and she responded with a degree of force which, in most if not all states, is only OK when you're in danger of death or GREAT bodily injury. She's probably in substantial trouble. He may be in some, too, when this is all over.

And Indi will likely be minus one starting CB tomorrow. It may not be a biggie against Pitt, but then again it could be, and it SURE could be big against Denver, assuming Indi overcomes this hurdle tomorrow.

B.H.N.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
what the fudge are u doing putting non-wrestling stuff in this thread:party-smiley-018:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Why in the FUDGE not? It's MY subject! I opened it. And since, oh, about 1,000 times as many people are interested in that game tomorrow as in the "sport" of wrestling, I thought my pals here would like to know the Colts are down a starting DB. The Steelers, obviously, need every break they can get, and this sure qualifies.

If I offended your sense of propriety..., well, I'll leave it at that.

B.H.N.

new topics

join