It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Miami Dolphins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Ok Yes we can start the bashing and all but i want to take a look at them. started out a nice season untill they fell to 3-6. took a huge shutout lose to cleveland 22-0 and fell to 3-7. nick saban bot all his boys together and decided to try and finish the season on the bright side. they had a huge comeback led by sage (rosenfleds?? check spl) and that kept the momentoum going. they went and beat the chargers who later knocked off the undefeated colts and they beat the patriots at the end of the season. (yes they were playing there 3rd strings but if you look at the stats. the dolphins were playing there best when brady was playing.) They Finished The Season With A 6 Game Win Streak......... longest in thje afc east. im sure alot of dolhpin fans are looking foward to next season when hopfully the fins will be a challenger to the pats and take the title.. congrats to all the dolphins players

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

[Edited on 1/3/2006 by redwolf]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Cant find a pic but i loved the celebration by marty and chris... the ally oop. (i cant spell!!!) only probelm is that chris missed the dunk
............ but yea Go fins and o what do you all think about the dolphins pickin up culepeper.... i think if he shows progress im all for it. i think i remember the espn guys saying that daunte said that he had already lost 25 pounds and that wht ever home he has that team will have one of the best culpepers...... Awsome. gus is good but hes gettin up there on age.......

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I fully expect that Saben will have the Dolphins competive for a long while. He's a great coach, and they have a great history, so they can soon forget about these past few seasons...

new topics

top topics

join