It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Walker dumps Rosenhaus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This just in - Javon Wlaker, who threatened to holdout before this season began, dumped his agent, the idiot who TO listened to.

ESPN article LINK

Will Rosenouthouse have any clients next season? Not if they pay close attention to what happened...

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Javon's my guy. heck of a reciever and man can he fly. as a packers fan i was very upset that rosenhaus was influencing what seemed to be a good team player enough to talk about a hold out. and if Javon and then Ferguson and Green and Davenport werent out with injuries this would be a very different packers team.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It's about time someone in the NFL dumped this guy. He is most definately bad for the NFL. Sure he can get the contracts signed for his players, but at a very steep price to the team unity. Maybe if the NFL put a limit on how many players an agent can represent that may take some of his bad influence out of the equation. But alas good luck getting that by the players union.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by iaclonz
Javon's my guy. heck of a reciever and man can he fly. as a packers fan i was very upset that rosenhaus was influencing what seemed to be a good team player enough to talk about a hold out. and if Javon and then Ferguson and Green and Davenport werent out with injuries this would be a very different packers team.

Yeah, they would be a different team for sure, but things are what they are. Do you think Farve will play again next year?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
favre could play at the level he does for 5 more years it is just up to him and i have a feeling if somethings do not change in that organization he will be done this year

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iaclonz
favre could play at the level he does for 5 more years it is just up to him and i have a feeling if somethings do not change in that organization he will be done this year

That is too bad, he is one of the few NFL players that doesn't make a spectacle of himself after having a good game. If he does retire he will be missed, as one of the class acts of the NFL.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
when i watch him lay this year he looks old and beat up, i think that it will take a lot for him to come back another year, how long is his contract?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If the team makes significant strides towards improving, I think Farve wil be back. I don't know if he's got 5 years left in the tank, but at leat one more, with a decent team around him.

new topics

top topics

join