It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: (submission) M.N.F.---Dallas at Philly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Is anyone besides me cringing at the thought of how much a certain narcissistic garbage heap of a human being must have enjoyed the last few minutes of tonight's football game?

B.H.N.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
By the way, I am far too new here, and far too ignorant of how these things are done, to know how those three ratings on the left are arrived at. But to whomever makes the three ratings on the left: THANK YOU for the 200/200 rating on "Sports Intelligence."

I know that bookies of years gone by would laugh themselves silly at the idea I deserve such a grade. Then again, I FINALLY quit betting on football and enriching their kids' scholarship funds or whatever (yeah, right, like those guys would pay for something like that), so maybe now I'm worthy of such a compliment.

One thing I know: They wouldn't let me bet baseball.
But MAN, did they love my action on college and pro football, or, going back about two decades, hoops. Sure don't miss any of that stuff.

B.H.N.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I just want to know what Donovan was thinking on that interception. His receiver was still running down the sideline, and on the outside of the defender. He also had way more time to look around and find someone else.

I think Philly lost that game, Cowboys got lucky.

*On a side note, thought as a reporter I could help people out and change things from (submission) to their proper newz type... shrug, oh well.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think you can categorically say that when one NFL team has a 13-point lead with 5 minutes left (actually, far less than that, last night), and the other team comes steaming back to win it, then the team that was 13 points ahead blew it. Don't you?

But I meant to say that football's equivalent of Barry Bonds--only not nearly as great, and not, as far as we know, nearly as tainted--had to think that finale was like an answer to a prayer. Because you are, for sure, right that McNabb threw the game away with that horrible pass. He's played great this year, and I'm real sorry about his injury, and I admire his heroic and pain-filled efforts to carry on--like Akers when he kicked the game-winner in immense pain, with a blown hamstring earlier this year, thereby earning a level of admiration other kickers will never get from teammates. But the fact is, McNabb lost that game.

And anyone who doesn't think T.O. took a childlike, spiteful, malicious and venomous pleasure in it is, well, kidding him/herself.

B.H.N.

new topics

top topics

join