It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: TO will not return to the eagles this year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
fleet of foot but empty of head receiver has finally worn out his welcome in the City of Brotherly Love, the team announced that he will not be back with the team this year

sports.yahoo.com...;_ylt=As1u5IDqZlfnvjXnmdMTwDA5nYcB?slug=ap-eagles-owensfuture&prov=ap&type=lgns

it will be interesting to see what if any trade value he has, will another team be desperate to make a run at the superbowl to pick him up from the Eagles?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Damn straight. I can only HOPE that the teams in the league will send a message to everyone that this won't be tollerated and NOT sign him AT ALL!

Edit to add: I was really pulling for the Eagles yesterday so that they could give him the finger, "We don't need you to win".

[Edited on 11/7/05 by truenorth]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
TO's a punk, but somebody will be desperate enough to sign him. His agent will educate him to appear all contrite and humble. Some stupid sack GM will bite and it'll be the TO Show all over again.

Maybe Baltimore takes him and assigns Ray Lewis to keep him in line:angry-smiley-034:. I don't think that'd work, but I can see 'em trying.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I think he'll end up on the only team that will take him. The Raiders. And they will suck even more.

Originally posted by truenorth
Edit to add: I was really pulling for the Eagles yesterday so that they could give him the finger, "We don't need you to win".

truenorth, how dare you!

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
T.O. is such an idiot. Why is he causing so many problems? Just play football and enjoy a glorious career. He is really going to regret his actions in 15 or 20 years from now when he realizes what he could have had if would have just shut the hell up.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Regret is what he's doing. I just heard him on the radio. I don't think i've heard someone suck up that bad since Bill Clinton.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlsberg
Regret is what he's doing. I just heard him on the radio. I don't think i've heard someone suck up that bad since Bill Clinton.

Don't you mean Monica Lewinsky?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!

Originally posted by truenorth

truenorth, how dare you!

Sorry Gibbs, this asshat cost the Niners a lot and he thumbs his nose at this great game. BTW, I'm enjoying watching the Skins quite a bit this year.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
He gets what he deserves, one year he says the eagles are a good team the next year he is talking trash on the team

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
well TO has apalogized and wants to play with the other kids again..his agent said what i have known all along, it's the medias fault, i hope the eagles stick to their guns on this one,

sports.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AoB1cH_57y48Mp4Tk132B1A5nYcB?slug=ap-eagles-owensfuture&prov=ap&type=lgns

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Does anyone really believe no other team will take this guy? He has such enormous talent from the shoulders down, and so damn many teams have--in the past--wanted to prove they could take some Text and make him a team player. This sack of garbage is more talented than some of those other infants, and you just KNOW someone will take him.

I can't wish death or permanent disability on anyone. But a blown ACL, MCL and meniscus, all on one play? In a game I'm watching? Sounds good. I had to watch that jackass Warren Sapp gloat over doing it to Jerry Rice, even though he was flagged to the tune of 15 yards. I'd love to watch someone else do the same with Owens.

Someday, long after I've shuffled off this mortal coil, they will hold a funeral for Terrell Owens. In a men's fitting room.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Jeez, how do you use italics here. The "text" on the last message should be in italics and read "enfant terrible."

top topics

join