It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Philadelphia Eagles 2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I just read that Owens is listed as doubtful against the Redskins this weekend, McNabb is hurting, and Kearse is listed as questionable.

Is it time for them to call it a season, and let McNabb get his much needed surgury? I cna't imagine that they will wind up winning the division this year, as all 4 teams are good, and the Giants are in the drivers seat. And not being the best in the division means it's very unlikely that they'll be in the hunt for the NFC championship.

Give in for this season, that's my advice. Of course, I may have my own reasons for giving out this advice.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
STORY LINK

The Doc says hang it up, and I heard tonight that teammates are talking about bringing TO back. Things are not looking too well for McNasty in the city of brotherly love.

Funny thing is, Jerry Jones predicted before Sunday night's game that TO would be back in Philly before the end of the season. He must have the inside scoop in Philadelphia.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but this is pretty class-less -

GLASSBORO, N.J. -- Philadelphia Eagles players Donovan McNabb and Jeremiah Trotter, charged with parking their cars in handicapped spots, failed to show for a hearing.

CBS Sportsline

new topics

join