It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Para-apes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   

www.f2.dion.ne.jp...
Here's a page with some new info about Bigfoot creatures. The author is Donald Worley, Alien Abduction Researcher . It's the link Para-apes below. There's links to the next pages about Para-apes at the bottom of each page. Very enlightening reading

Para-apes

Main index

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It all started when a curious, nervy woman named Pat Evans found a footprint near her slashed trash bags, and decided to put out greasy bacon just to see what happened. Thus began the amazing saga of "The Lady Who Fed Big Foot." One Big Foot became three and they began to venture beyond their usual haunts in the creek valley.

Pat's friends from Columbus and West Jefferson would come at night and watch from her darkened home. Pat said. "Them suckers was big! Tall enough they would burn the tops of my redbud trees. My whole front yard was burned up by these things. Anything they touched died. You couldn't believe it. They ruined my beautiful yard."

As you have guessed, Pat's curiosity and boldness had gotten her into deep trouble. Meanwhile other strange things appeared in the triangle. The red glowing "something out of mythology," half-horse half-man was one. It had a pointed head and ears, fiery slanted eyes, a beard, and skinny wings. The horrifying apparition moved across the yard on long cloven feet leaving hoof prints in the snow.

Even more mind-boggling was the brilliant orange balloon that swooped down by the back door of the house one nice summer morning. It seemed to deliberately go slowly, so that Pat and her husband ended up within touching distance of it. The basket of the balloon had three man-like figures in it.

www.abduct.com...

join