It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Bruschi to return to Patriots?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reports are that Ted Bruschi is completely healthy and may return to the teams practices as early as this week, Bruschi had a small stroke in February and also had surgery to repair a hole in his heart...

Ted is the heart and soul of the Patriots defense, i hope he makes the best decision for himself and his family, some things are more important than football

sports.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Take the year off Ted, Pats won't go all the way even with your help, heal man.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
it has been confirmed that Ted will return to practice on wednesday, the pats have 21 days to decide wether to activate him or not....good luck Ted, hopefully everything will work out for the best

sports.yahoo.com...;_ylt=Ao2zWFvnSuK.d1kQ0u_xYD45nYcB?slug=ap-patriots-bruschi&prov=ap&type=lgns

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I trust that he thinks he is making the right choice. However, I still question it. At least his doctors gave him the conditonal go ahead unlike how Eric Lindros' doctors said one more concussion could leave him brain damaged. Lindros is playing this year with Toronto and is playing well, but one hard body-check could end it all. I know Ted's and Lindros' cases are different but I hope Ted realizes the risk he is taking.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I guess it's really his decision to make. He must feel comfortable about it, and from the interviews I saw on Sportscenter this evening, he isn't taking it lightly at all.

Good luck Tedy, but I hope the Patsies lose.

new topics

top topics

join