It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: rookies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I want predictions on who will be the most productive rookie this upcoming season and reasons for the predictions.......

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'm going to say Cedric Benson or Alex smith, because they will be starters. Benson has not agreed with the bears on a contract yet though.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
All I can say is Alex Smith... I don't know too much beyond the Number one draft each year. All I focus on is First Pick, Packers, playoffs, then SB.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Smith, because I have been praying to the Sacred Pigskin.

Otherwise known as hopeful thinking.

Niners can't do worse than last year, if they go 500, yeah, right, I'll be happy.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
JJ Arrington or Carnell Williams will be rookie of the year. They will both start and they have gotten rave reviews from personel in their respective camps.

KJ

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Alex Smith? Nope... Tim Rattay is rightfully the starting QB in San Fran.

Cedric Benson? Nope...defenses will stop him first and force a shaky Chicago QB to beat em with his arm. Until a true QB steps forward, Benson can't run.

J.J. Arrington? Possibly. He's a solid runner. I did an article on him once and I really am impressed. He could finally supply Arizona with a legitimate running back.

I really like Demarcus Ware with the Dallas Cowboys. In his primetime preseason game vs. the Seahawks he got an interception, sack, two forced fumbles, and a fumble recovery. Pretty impressive. If he carries it into the regular season, watch out.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think that the display we saw from Ware was, maybe not a fluke, but not indicitive of what will come from him season long.

I'm putting my money on JJ Arrington.

Hopefully he falls to me in my draft tomorrow...

[Edited on 11/11/2005 by Gibbs Baby!!!]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'd say that Carnell Williams has been the best rookie so far.

top topics

join