It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: THE PATRIOTS R TAKIN IT AGAIN

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
i hope.. if they keep trown brown bruschi and ty law its a rap

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well Ty Law was released by the Patsies back in February and the latest news on Bruschi is that he's leaning toward retirement. They'll still be a good team but I wouldn't say them repeating is a lock by any means.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
no bruschi, no repeat.

end of story.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
im sorry but ur both wrong there is deff gonna b a repeat we got tom brady and lol the 40 yr. doug fluety flutey was good but most ppl lose their touch with age

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
too early to tell.......

lets get theu pre-season at least........

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
good point the season hasnt even begun

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Not a hope in hell. 3peats just don't happen in the NFL. Think 70's Steelers, 80's Niners(YAH team), 90's Cowboy's. It just doesn't happen.

I'll take any bets on that now. Not a good bet though. You've got 1 team, I've got the rest.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
GO PATS

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The Patriots are due to come back down to earth. This season.

Payers not returning. coaches not returning. There is a lot of turnover to be handled here. Belicheck is good, but not a miracle worker.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I totaly agree with you gibbs:approve:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve23
tombstoner is a suc up

Easy kids, don't be suabblin'!

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Thats pretty tight steve23. I was only agreeing with gibbs. It just saved me typing a hell of a lot more.I'f I ticked you off I'm sorry

[Edited on 7/24/05 by tombstoner]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Tom Brady is the greatest winner in the NFL, As long as the Pats still have him they will be a contender every year of his contract,

Ty Law was not a big loss by any means since they did fine without him last year

The Only big disappointment is Tedy Bruschi, he is one of the most underrated players in the NFL, Pats will get through it and be in the Superbowl once again....

TRD

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Suc up?

When is a opinion a suc up?

Anyways Patsies will choke this year, there is not going to be a re-peat...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
It's Favre's year... hopefully. We don't hasve a too hard schedule, but hopefully Brett can get one in the next year or two. It's been too long since the last one.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GiantsFan
It's Favre's year... hopefully. We don't hasve a too hard schedule, but hopefully Brett can get one in the next year or two. It's been too long since the last one.

I'd say they ar ethe sentimental choice, but I don't see it actually happening this year, especially with Walker still holding out...

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Gibbs! Ming did not realize that you had come out from hiding under your rock after the humilaition of you and your anti-Patriot rhetoric last season. Indy and Steelers? Ring a bell?

GB, you continue to underrate Belichek and that again, my Baby friend, will be your undoing.

The Pats may not be a lock, but who's any better?

Eagles? 'Boys? Indy? (LOL) Steelers? (Ming is doubled over L-ing OL)?

For all of you others, learn from Ming. When Ming speaks he speaks the truth. Ming does ot embellish nor is Ming subject to the often irrational, emotional attachments that many of you seem to retain. Did Ming hear some say Packers?!!!

So it is written and thus shall it be.

Thus sprach Ming.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I completely forgot about the Ming. I think it was last season I last saw you.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yes, GiantsFan, you are correct. Indeed it is Ming. Ming has returned. Ming - the fabuous one. Ming - the all knowing. Ming -the all powerful.

Ming will do his best to be merciful to those with less knowledge than Ming. Yes, Ming does possess mercy as well as power.

Last season Mr. Gibbs wanted Ming to change from speaking to you all in the 3rd person if Indy beat the Pats; GibbsBaby was to remove his stupid booblehead avatar if NE won. The bobblehead is gone - Ming remains.

Some more Ming information for you to absorb:

The Cowboys will take a lickin' with Drew Bledsoe at the helm. He remains as immobile as ever. A true dinosaur among men.

As indicated elsewhere (by Ming himself) Brett Favre is the most dangerous commodity of all. An ageing QB who still thnks he can "make" things happen. Way too many errors of judgment - and it will be tough to rein him in. Ming sees the Pack going nowhere fast.

Carolina has caught Ming's attention. An injury riddled team made it thorugh last year with a respectable season. Ming expects them to be ready to go this year.

Sad state if affairs for N.O. - the city and the team. Ming liked Jim Hazlett's style but it is all over for hm and the Saints. Ming is not breaking new ground here by any means.

Ming is also a Mike Tice fan - but the Vike's preseason performance, if it can be counted for anything, leads Mng to believe that this remains a talented, but undisciplined team.

Ming thinks it is too bad that new headcoach Romeo Crennell doesn't have any good players at Cleveland. If he does even fair - Ming says he has done great with that bunch.

The Colts are good - but fundamentally flawed. Ming is guaranteeing that Indy will not be in the SuperBowl.

Ming needs his rest. That is all for now.

So it is wrutten and thus shall it be.

Thus sprach Ming.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ming, you have NO idea how much I wanted to tear apart your analysis, unfortunately for me, your last post I find accurate. However, the Pats champs this year? Not a hope in hell.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join