It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Phone number hasn't changed, QB says

page: 1

join
share:
Ben

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Daunte Culpepper has one thing to say to former teammate Randy Moss -- friendship is a two-way street.

In a recent interview with Sports Illustrated, Moss said that the close relationship he once shared with Culpepper in Minnesota had deteriorated after Moss was traded to Oakland in the offseason.

"Once you grow to love a person, a breakup is kind of hard," Moss said. "I thought Culpepper was (my friend), but now that everything's happened, it seems to me I lost a friend.

LINK

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Does Duante actually expect Randy to remember the number??? That just doesn't seem very likely, he left it on the field with the rest of the team.

I wouldn't worry about it, Duante. You're gonna move on to better things, and he's now just a friggin Raider.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I agree, Daunte shouldn't sweat it at all, Randy is all about Randy. I think the Vikings will have a great season with some huge free-agent acquisitions and a great draft, I think '05 will have the Purple People Eater fans saying, "Randy who?"

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yeah, seeing the Vikes in the super bowl this year will not be a surprise at all.

That's my early prediction, Minnesota representing the NFC.

new topics

top topics

join