It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: romanowski- i crossed the line

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
bill romanowski has detailed how he stayed aead o fthe nfl drug testers, simply when the nfl tested for what he was taking he stopped and took something else....he rationalizes this by saying he was insecure, he is simply a cheater in my book

sports.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So what, we're supposed to feel sorry for the guy now, he ruined a tammates career, and he was pretty much a total loser. What a friggin jerk.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
it sounds like this guy is trying to Justify taking substances he shouldnt be taking, do we know if they where body enhacing drugs?

in a way, if he was just doing this to cheat hes been pretty smart, and knew when to stop

i guess when you want to win so bad, some people will do anything to make it happen

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
yes, he was taking performance enhancers.....i can understand the pressure to take these things, if i was only a little bigger, if i was only a little faster...i could make a fantastic living doing what i have always wanted to do, and the answer is in this little bottle.....or i could play it straight and go to work for the corner market because there is another guy who is bigger and faster. it needs to stop somewhere, when i watch a game i want to see atheletes, not chemicaly perfected mutants, that is what i pay my money for

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
At least he is finally admitting it, but I never did, and never will, like the dude.

top topics

join