It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Maurice Clarett

page: 1

join
share:
Ben

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
With everything that has happened to this player over the past two years, with missing out on a whole year of football, the whole court case, the whole scandel with Ohio State, Is this player going to be taking in the draft, and is he going to have an impact on his team next year?

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Goign to Denver should be good for Clarett, with the ability that Shanahan has for creating 1,500 yard rushers. Time will tell, though, maybe that streak will end.

Ben

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Is Clarett even good enough to be a starter at an NFL level, and i don't think that he is, maybe in a year or two not now though

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I was pretty shocked to see him drafted on the first day, even though he was the very last pick Saturday.

We'll see if Shanny knew what he was doing, I heard alot of teams flat out refused to draft him because he tried to get over on the system and they didn't want that kind of person in their system.

Who was Mr. Irrelevant?

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
Is Clarett even good enough to be a starter at an NFL level, and i don't think that he is, maybe in a year or two not now though

That's why he's a good fit for the Broncos, he won't have to start right away. At least until the guys ahead of him on the epth chart get thier legs broken, that always seems to happen in Denver, too.

Ben

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
denver is also known for producing those 1,000 yard rushers, is clarett another one of them?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
denver is also known for producing those 1,000 yard rushers, is clarett another one of them?

he should be, not this year, but next

top topics

join