Draft coming America

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
www.bushdraft.com

Looks like the draft is coming whether we like it or not.

Add it to million reasons not to vote Bush in 2004

[Edited on 28-11-2003 by Killuminati]




posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I've got a spare room out here in Aus for anyone who wants to be a conscientious objector.



posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati
www.bushdraft.com

Looks like the draft is coming whether we like it or not.

Add it to million reasons not to vote Bush in 2004

[Edited on 28-11-2003 by Killuminati]


All I got to say.

Bunch of #!



posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian


All I got to say.

Bunch of #!

Great response Russian. Well thought out points were made. I think terrible that people are going to be forced to do the Bush administrations dirty work.



posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone


Great response Russian. Well thought out points were made. I think terrible that people are going to be forced to do the Bush administrations dirty work.



Its all polatics.

If demacrats cant get him here they will find another way.

Like this one(draft)



posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
yo mulberry i might take you up on that. if a draft gets put in i will be the first to get drafted i know it. i am going to dress up as a chick and sneak out there to ya.



posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The front page indicates the man is a liar (The one who created the site). Sure, I bought different boots, and even bought different body armor, but that was because I preferred Matterhorns (I know the spelling is incorrect, but the name sounds as it reads there. Outstanding boots!) and figured civilian issue body armor from Gall's magazine would be better. Soldiers now are no different. We have no shortage of such equipment, and the maggot who is spreading that lie should be beaten within an inch of his life. Even an unknowledgeable young civilian here should know better than to think the U.S. army is lacking in antibiotics.

As far as the "proof" of a draft in '05, he gave none. If someone wanted to make money here, they could take bets on that.



posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmmm
yo mulberry i might take you up on that. if a draft gets put in i will be the first to get drafted i know it. i am going to dress up as a chick and sneak out there to ya.


hey I mean it. I am absolutely 100% gainst ANY conscription and if anyone conscientously objects then bless you for doing it.

run far and fast and I got a spare room or will find one.



posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
im registered for the draft, im 18 but i enlist in january 04, so it dont really matter to me. i will be joing the air force and either doing ballistic missle stuff, nuclear weapons, or enlisted air crew.



posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati
www.bushdraft.com

Looks like the draft is coming whether we like it or not.

Add it to million reasons not to vote Bush in 2004

[Edited on 28-11-2003 by Killuminati]


I will say this again like I did in a post that was mentioned over a month ago about the draft.....The proposal for the draft was brought to the floor of congress by 4 democrats and 1 republican. Blame Bush all you want for this, but the fact remains he did not propose this bill to congress. When I get my regular Internet connection back later on tonight I will discuss this in furthur detail.



posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
An all volunteer military is obviously the best as everyone there is so because they choose to be. Whiny little draftees with their little sniveling attitudes are extra work and isn't necessary. Recruitment is doing well, retention is also doing well, there is no need in the draft at this time.
Hopefully, it'll stay unnecessary.



posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
An all volunteer military is obviously the best as everyone there is so because they choose to be. Whiny little draftees with their little sniveling attitudes are extra work and isn't necessary. Recruitment is doing well, retention is also doing well, there is no need in the draft at this time.
Hopefully, it'll stay unnecessary.



draftees will get the people that actually want to be in the military killed!





new topics
 
0

log in

join