It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New in Virginia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hi everyone!!! I'm new to posting here but i have been reading the forums for a few weeks now. I have always been curious about what the goverment is hiding from us and how it will effect us as a nation. My special interests are in the Omega Agency and the NWO topics. To sum it up a little.....I dont trust the government, never have. Really how can you is my question with all of the things that they have done to their own people...etc. While the U.S. government is taking us all on a ride in a downhill race, I feel the need to prepare for the worst. So theres a little bit about me, probably not what was expected, but...... Now dont get me wrong, I love my country and what it used to be about...I just dont agree with the way things are headed now.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Welcome to the board DipSchnit! You will find people on this board who agree with you and people who don't. I think that the curent Amreican leader is taking the world downhill. Enjoy your stay !

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
hello Dipshynt ,im also new here at ats ,i just stumbled across this place today ,where's the bathroom,?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Welcome to both our new members! Glad to meet you!

Feel free to contact me via U2U and I will help you out with anything I can, such as questions, comments, concerns, regards, etc..

Welcome Again!

-wD

new topics

top topics

join