It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a thought about concentration camps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Many of these "concentration camps" are simply old FEMA camps used for holding illegal aliens...some are old POW camps. There have been reports of new ones being built and activity in many old camps, but a reliable research project needs to be done before I would jump to any conclusions of US planned executions and black helicopters taking us away. Many are also in use for military training...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
PENNSYLVANIA
Allenwood - Federal prison camp located south of Williamsport on the Susquehanna River. It has a current inmate population of 300, and is identified by William Pabst as having a capacity in excess of 15,000 on 400 acres.
Indiantown Gap Military Reservation - located north of Harrisburg. Used for WWII POW camp and renovated by Jimmy Carter. Was used to hold Cubans during Mariel boat lift.
Camp Hill - State prison close to Army depot. Lots of room, located in Camp Hill, Pa.
New Cumberland Army Depot - on the Susquehanna River, located off Interstate 83 and Interstate 76.
Schuylkill Haven - Federal prison camp, north of Reading.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
my thoery as others said above is that these maybe old japanese internment camps.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
www.sianews.com...

www.apfn.org...

Those are 2 links to websites that talk about concentration camps in America. If there is anyone out there that could direct me to concentration camps that are located in Southern Ontario it would be helpful.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Seeming as I live in Wisconsin:

WISCONSIN Ft. McCoy - Rex 84 facility with several complete interment compounds. Oxford - Central part of state - Federal prison & staellite camp and FEMA detention facility.

I already knew about Ft. McCoy but not the Oxford one. I wonder what the all these Rex's facilities are there are quite a few of them, going to check around to see what I can find.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
... just type "Rex 84" into your favorite search engine,,,

and read about the new and improved police state.

*he-he.*
--------

"THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED"
- public enemy.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I used google and found a site and read about it, quite shocking to what I found. Freaky at what is really happening here in the U.S.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I only want to inlude, that not only japanese were in KZs in USA, so were germans, and many others, ancestry of the "axis" countrys...

Its really incredible to me, because 80 of 270 million Amercans have german ancestors, so they never had could put them all inside...

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wodan
I only want to inlude, that not only japanese were in KZs in USA, so were germans, and many others, ancestry of the "axis" countrys...

In the town of my birth, the large city park is a renovated camp for German Americans during WWII. It's at least a square mile in size, from the little I've read about it, it held an awful lot of people. I'll see if I can find out a little more about it. The information is out there, one of my friends did a high school report on it.

As for researching the FEMA camps in place today, I was just considering looking into trying to find the location of the supposed camp in Clearwater National Forest in northern Idaho where I attend college, a a few hours from the pass mentioned on the lists I've seen.

If I can get a map of the railroads that run through CNF, I might try and round up a few friends to go on a hiking trip along the tracks to see if we can find it, or anything that resembles it at any rate. This wouldn't be until spring though as it is already getting cold here in Idaho and it's not exactly a fun place to be if it happens to snow.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I don't think a stadium could make a good long term concentration camp. There's enough room for alot of people, but not much more.
TO me, well, we have alot of industry moving overseas....which is where most of our manufacturing is done....where they can pay their labor SLAVE WAGES. Well, I got a feeling that a concentration camp made from a stadium would not be able to produce too much of anything, not enough room. And, well, unless they are just temporary holding cells until the people are killed or moved, they couldn't serve one of the purposes for having them......to have a very cheap labor force.

Any respectable concentration camp should have some sort of production facility on it....

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by glan
Well if anyone wan'ts to get a project started on Concentration Camps, I'll be more than willing.

count me
in to.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It appears North Korea has Concentration Camps
and cant hide it.
images

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Never knew that North Korea had any camps at all. I guess now this proves that they do have them. No wonder why they have kept them a secret for such a long time.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Fuhr86

As far as P.O.W. camps in Southern Ontario go,I'm trying also to obtain information as to the validity of what I have heard,or was rumoured to be.I live in PortColborne Ontario,which is a history packed hub of information,as a shipping community,and an early settlement,as well as a place where indians gathered,and populated on the north shore of Lake Erie.About two miles north of the lake,is a place we refer to as "The Marsh" It is a gigantic piece of land that basically has remained untouched.This "Marsh" is also home to a wide range of wildlife,rare plants and birds,and a educational masterpiece loaded with tales from years gone by.It was in this place where I have heard,were housed a large number of P.O.W.'s who were captured and sent to harvest the valuable soil which is found there in abundance.Any information on this topic would certainly be well received.Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join