It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton to form new political party if Dean gets the nomination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I heard this on an AM talk show last night, and I'm having a hard time finding any details. Anyone else heard this?

*edit* Title change

[Edited on 28-11-2003 by kukla]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   
What is Clinton not supposed to like Dean or something? I haven't heard this...

Wait, do you mean Bill or Hillary?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm talking Bill Clinton. The radio host went off for a half an hour on this and I can't find a single article.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
OK I found something..

www.nypost.com...

Soros is putting up the initial money, but for all intents and purposes, it appears that Clinton is trying to replace the democractic party.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is just another sign that the DNC is in trouble. I've commented about that ACT group before. Just a tool to raise money under the new campaign laws. The Clinton's are scared of Dean. Dean will fire terry, etc. I think after it was clear Edwards doesn't have chance in winning the nomination they duped Clark. Plain and simple: Dean is not a Clinton Democrat and he hurts Hillar's chance in 08.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Official Flag of Bill Clinton's Political Party

Bubba's Flag

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
Official Flag of Bill Clinton's Political Party

Bubba's Flag

Naw, I think he's more creative than that. Besides, red is the republican color, blue is the democratic color.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Okay, Im all for it. We need a new political party, to remove ourselves from the corruption of the previous two. If Clinton starts it, then so much for the better, I dont really like Dean anyway.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadeofgray
Okay, Im all for it. We need a new political party, to remove ourselves from the corruption of the previous two. If Clinton starts it, then so much for the better, I dont really like Dean anyway.

wah? bill clinton's party will probally be more corrupt than both the repyblicans and the DNC put together

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadeofgray
If Clinton starts it, then so much for the better, I dont really like Dean anyway.

Me either. Something's funny about him. I'd rather Clark. Don't get me wrong, if Dean gets the nomination I'm still voting for him...

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Everyone who wants Clinton back, say "Aye"...

*notices the deathly silence*

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bisonn
Everyone who wants Clinton back, say "Aye"...

*notices the deathly silence*

thats good. vote for a communist with no balls. real good. luckly he served his two trems. thank god

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I vote "aye" for Clinton.

Notice the people who keep calling everyone communists and such are the ones with the RUSSIAN crap in their sigs. Go back to the 50's McCarthy.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
I vote "aye" for Clinton.

Notice the people who keep calling everyone communists and such are the ones with the RUSSIAN crap in their sigs. Go back to the 50's McCarthy.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
how can i be associated with communism? so what my name is ivan. mightbe spanish and pronounced EVAN.

after all its the liberals who share same ideals with them and i am a conservative.

top topics

join