It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Would Redskins swap Arrington for Moss?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Times columnist Dan Daly suggests that the Redskins trade LaVar Arrington and draft picks to the Vikings for Randy Moss.

The word out of Minnesota is that the Vikings might be ready to part ways with Randy Moss, their never-a-dull-moment wide receiver. Some people in the organization, important people, are "exasperated with him," my friend Kevin Seifert wrote in the Minneapolis Star Tribune earlier this week. "At the very least, they plan to initiate a substantive internal discussion about Moss and his future with the franchise this offseason."

LINK

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
oh the only one that i seen was Moss to the Raiders for Buchanan + the 7th pick in the draft

TRD

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Does Randy Moss want out of Minnesota? Sam Singleton, the receiver's longtime friend, told the Pioneer Press' Sean Jensen that Moss is "not happy there, and I think he wants to go somewhere else".

Cris Carter knows the significance of a fresh start. After being released by the Philadelphia Eagles before the 1990 season because of his drug problem, he revived his career - and remodeled his reputation - in Minnesota.

The future hall of fame receiver believes it's time for Randy Moss to do the same.

LINK

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
TRD, I wouldn't se Gibbs putting up wiht Moss's of-field issues, so I would doubt this one's gonna happen.

TRD

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Heh same here Gibbs but ya have to report whats going on..

new topics

top topics

join