It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: GO EAGLES GO!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The Eagles own little varation of stop, drop, roll (and catch!) (maybe cuz they're on fire) hehehe.

you wouldn't believe it unless you saw it. definitely going down in the history books.

yee-haw!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
what a stupid play by the vikes, they now deserve to lose...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
if eagles is your second best team - who's your first???

my second best is Atlanta (something about BIRDS of prey i suppose LOL) which is going to make next week double the fun!!

Hey what a great way to start the 2nd half...up by 2 TD's - do you think it's safe to leave my seat for a few minutes?? LOL

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarabullHey what a great way to start the 2nd half...up by 2 TD's - do you think it's safe to leave my seat for a few minutes?? LOL

i reckon its about as safe as your seet for sportz tawk

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
what a stupid play by the vikes, they now deserve to lose...

An ever stupider play by Donovan McNabb. At the 5 yard line with 5 seconds left and no timeouts, he either has to throw it into the end zone or throw it away to set up a field goal. Instead he hits Mitchell at the 2 and the clock runs out. No points before the half.

That botched fake field goal looked like it would have worked had there been better communication. Moss would have been wide open and their holder is their back-up quarterback Frerotte.

TRD

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarabull
if eagles is your second best team - who's your first???

Redskins are my first choice NFL team, always have been ever since i started watching it back in the 80's. But i have always had a liking for the Eagles so they go a close second..

Eagles 27-7....Bye Bye Vikings..:party-smiley-018:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join