It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Playoff Predictions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
her new nickname shall be..."The Schwami!"

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
she likes that name and it certainly fits....she always seems to know what i am thinking about

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
skyrat errrr the schwami likes denver and green bay in todays games...she is 2-0 so far this weekend, we will see how her predictions hold up today

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
skyrat errrr the schwami likes denver and green bay in todays games...she is 2-0 so far this weekend, we will see how her predictions hold up today

Heh heh, she's picking opposite of me again today...

TRD

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well out of the other games today i fancy the Broncos to come good for some strange reason.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hey Gibbs, I was 0-2 yesterday too and sure hope I dont curse the Colts and Vikes today. Yes that's right I'm picking the Vikings at Lambeau.

I think my avatars are suffering from something similar to the Sports Illustrated cover jinx!!

TRD, maybe you like the Broncs because the road teams started off so well.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Pollard almost just scored for the Colts but he didn't get both feet in. 3rd and goal and Peyton takes a timeout. I don't think the play is worth challenging, this is a big play coming up. I hope they dont have to settle for 3.

TRD

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well i like the Vikes to come good aswell.

I dunno what it is about the Broncos. If they can stop Manning from hitting his recievers all the time then they might win...

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Manning to Mungro for 2 yards!

7-0 Colts

TRD

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It was so good you had to say it twice PA...

Manning just threw a TD pass to Mungro... 7-0 colts..

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hey TRD, you getting the games live over there buddy?

Ben

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Colts look good early, Manning is tearing apart this broncos defense, look for a long game for this d.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
everything is working for the colts so far, a good one handed catch for clark....the seahawks receivers couldn't have held on to that one if they had 4 hands on it

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The Colts have started strong as expected. Yeah so Denver has Champ Bailey. He'll keep close to Harrison but the Colts will just Wayne, Stokely, and Pollard them to death. Peyton is gonna be picking on Roc Alexander all afternoon. Haven't heard Lynch's name much yet.

Ben

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
That was a very impressive catch by clark, the colts are driving again, looking grim for the boncos early.

TRD

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Yea PA i got a sky preview for a day
I made sure it was today!!

TRD

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
14-0 hrmm the way its looking the Colts are going ot score big and Denver have no answer for it yet...

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Yea PA i got a sky preview for a day

Hey great timimg! Glad you can enjoy the games with the rest of us, should be 2 good ones today. Dont count Denver out of this one just yet even though its already 14-0.

TRD

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yea PA i'm getting Sky and i asked for a trail day so i picked today...

The next round of the playoffs will be on TV so i picked right!

I dunno about you all but i would think Denver would have a better chance passing right now as they seem to be getting stuffed on the run...

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I didn't think so beforehand, but I'm thinking now that this game is gonna be a blowout...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join