It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Playoff Predictions

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
BIG mistake for Big Ben.

37 yard interception return for Rodney Harrison and the Pats defense.

24-3 New England.

TRD

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
And what was that i said about the ' Roethlisburger '

Whats that i read its a cheeseburger and you get a free 'choke' with it ermm i mean coke!

TRD

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Believe it Gibbsy.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The Bus just rolled in making it 24-10.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
31-16, can the comeback happen?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
the steelers have played a much better second half, but i don't think that they will make it back into this game

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Toe, ypu are right. The Steelers played a much better half. Unfortunatley Rothels... proved to be what he was all along. A rookie QB. A great future - but not ready for prime time against NE.

Brilliant coaching, game plan & execution by NE, yet again.

First the mighty Colts, then the Almighty Steelers. All of you doubters out there - eat some crow and acknowkledge Ming's greatness and acknowledge what a great TEAM this is.

Ming is well pleased. Ming wanted and predicted an Eagle-Pat Superbowl and thus it shall be.

Ming is awaiting the apologies from the naysayers.

Gibbs. All is forgiven. Lay down your arms. Remove your avatar. You have been taught a valubale lesson by Ming and his minions.

What is it again that Ming doesn't know?

Pats over Eagles in Super Bowl. Ming has spoken.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
steeler fans have a lot to look forward to, ben is a rookie and made some rookie mistakes today, give him a year or 2 and he will be among the elite in the nfl, he has a great future and has shown maturity beyond his years in his actions both on and off the field, as for the pats i think they are as close to being a dynasty as we will see for a long time, in this era of free agents jumping from team to team it is next to impossible to build a long term winning team, i like the pats over the eagles but most of all i hope it is a good game

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
congrats to the patsies, and thier fans. (All of them
) They looked great this evening, and I have to pick them to win the Super Bowl. The game did not turn out at all like I was expecting, but they proved me wrong.

[Edited on 1/23/2005 by Gibbs Baby!!!]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Gibbs, Ming accepts your apology.

Ming thinks this should be a really great Super Bowl. Very competetive.

Both teams have very good, effective, physical defenses and extremely talented QBS. Brady and McNabb are some of the classiest acts in the NFL.

Ming hopes for and expects a Pats win, but has no problem in seeing a very worthy Eagle opponent taking it.

I thought Cowher pointing the finger at Ben after the game was kind of a cheap shot. The guy played his heart out and he is after all still a rookie. If the Steelers could get a real coach, not an actor playing a coach, they could go far. Tonight, the inability of the Steelers to run, ultimately sealed their fate.

Hey Gibbs, did you see that INT and TD run by my man Marvin!

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
it looks like new england will open as a 7 point favorite to win the super bowl

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yeah, a truly impressive game by the Pats yesterday. I was comparing Brady to Montana a couple years ago, I think it's tiime to bring that comparison back out again...

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join