It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: TYRRELL OWENS INJURED!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
tyrell owens was apparently injured while being tackled, he limped off the field and has been taken to the locker room....this could be a huge factor in the eagles season if the injury proves to be serious

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
the latest report said that x-rays were negative and that TO has a sprained ankle and will try to return to todays game

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I hope that sharpie in his sock is what did it... I hope he doesn't come back for quite some time.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I was watching the game, it looked pretty bad.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
he went down real awkward, would think that he had to bend something the wrong way,

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Good news. That makes it easier for me to root for the Eagles.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I never find it easy to root for the Beagles...

Although it may be argued that, if anyone deserves it, this guy does, it is too bad. He has not been much of a distraction this season.

I just saw on Sportscenter that he's got an outside chance to be back for the Super Bowl, if they make it that far.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ming believes that it is a shame that a big mouth, show off like T.O., notwithstanding his great numbers, is on the same field as the great athlete, good guy, soft spoken but super competitor, Donovan McNabb.

In Ming's world, McNabb is NFL royalty and T.O. is not merely a jester - he's an embarrasment.

Ming does not understand how or why the Earthlings can praise such a creature. Are stats the only measure of the being?

new topics

top topics

join