It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice for "Gifted" Friend, please read.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by shinjite
The gifted frined is me.

I joined so I could answer questions...............

Welcome on board.

Hopefully we can help you find your way with the gifts you're discovering. Not everyone has the same experiences or the same "triggers" so don't worry about the fact that you might get conflicting info from some people. The key is to see what applies to you personally and your specific situation.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Aztec,

personally,

I have yet to know anyone that knows real truths that has not been under attack.

nice to know an exception?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I do get visions while Im awake

Im 14

and I CANNOT control it whatsoever

it gets hectic when passing period comes because I hear what people are saying and thinking

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by necro99
I have a friend who has a "gift". She has "visions". She'll dream stuff that happens in the future. She also sees ghosts and hears people think. She's telepathic, and a mediator. She cant control it though. When she wakes up after a vision, she's all dazed and cant move, she has a major headaches too, but she's super aware. What advice do you have for her?

Can you share some of your friend's vision's with us i would like to here them,or if you could get her to log them here on abovetopsecret that would be cool.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seznam

I have a friend who has a "gift". She has "visions". She'll dream stuff that happens in the future. She also sees ghosts and hears people think. She's telepathic, and a mediator. She cant control it though. When she wakes up after a vision, she's all dazed and cant move, she has a major headaches too, but she's super aware. What advice do you have for her?

Can you share some of your friend's vision's with us i would like to here them,or if you could get her to log them here on abovetopsecret that would be cool.

Read the post above yours. She is now an ATS member.
Welcome. I truly believe your abilities are real shinjite. If they are a nuiscence to you, then they will fade with time. If you want them..practice and hold on to them for as long as you can. Reality is what you make it.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This may sound really stupid but it might help you out. I watch the show charmed about three witches. Their powers are tied to their emotions. One of the witches on the show is an empath and has premanitions. On the show you only get powers you are meant to have.

That is all from a tv show so i have no clue if it will help any. Do not try and forget about your special gifts as you get older. You must have them for a reason. I would love to hear any visions you have of the future or any other stories you will share. I wish i had your gifts.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Interesting. Ever since I seen the movie 5th power and have had almost everyone of my dreams (that are logical) come true, I have been interested in extra-sensory skills. I have never wrote down my dreams, so what exactly does that accomplish?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Sounds like your discribing me except I'm not unable to move afterwards. Dazed yes.
The headaches are terrible, mine can last over a week. There's the cleansing that can relieve the headachs almost immediately. But she'll have to find someone that can do it. If you do it wrong you'll have a headache that makes a migraine feel good. Other than that, relaxation/meditation, vissualization, rekie - those things really help. And as far as modern day man medicine - Rx pain killer, 2 hours later iether asperin or tylonal (depends on what rx, ask the pharmasist which you can take with the rx), and take all of them with caffine.
If she doesn't have access to Rx pain pain killers, tell her to do 1 extra strength tylonal and an asperin WITH caffine every 2 hours.

As far as controling the gifts she has - no clue on that. I've been trying to figure that out myself.

Angela

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join