It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: MONDAY NIGHT - St. LOUIS RAMS at GREEN BAY PACKERS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Who will win? St Louis won their last game with the packers in october at a score of 34-24. Favre needs one more TD pass to reach 20 this season, giving him an NFL-record 11 consecutive years with at least 20 TDs. Rams WR Holt has more receiving yards (6,720) than any player since 2000.

My prediction: Green Bay by a field goal. ;-). or a safety who knows with games today. lol.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I heard they're calling for snow.

TRD

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Tough game in which i think the Packers will win...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Should be the Pack, no contest...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
the rams have been up and down all year as them and the seahawks try to give each other the division, i think the pack will win in a bad weather game against the dome team

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ditto, Gibbs. The Pack in a walk. The Rams and Martz are in total disarray. BTW, are the Ram receivers the masters of falling down or going out of bounds immediately upon making a catch. I suggest that the Rams be renamed the Lambs. And after their silence I smell a blood-letting slaughter.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
hey. turns out i need this game to win a football pool my father runs. need Green Bay to win with a high score of at least 46. crossin fingers. 45 points i'll split the pot. psh forget splittin i want it alls.

[Edited on 11/29/04 by RedSox]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
My brother is one of two guys left in a survival pool. My brother had Pittsburgh who won today. The other guy has Green Bay so if the Rams pull it off, my brother wins the pot. Needless to say, I'll be rooting for the Rams. Then again, I have Javon Walker in my $Fantasy league$ so I'll be rooting for him too.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Yo Red Sox - it's money in the bank! Go Pack!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
yeah packers leadin 14-3 in 2nd quarter. im gonna need some more points tho. GO PACKERS and even the otehr team !! score score! correction.. 21-3 now packers just hit another touchdown! lol took em like a minute.

[Edited on 11/29/04 by RedSox]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Don't you be frettin' li'l fella- Bret & the boys be gittin' you a pak o' mo' points.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
That was a damn good game... the defense was toufh in the red zone... a big plus... Davenport filled in nicely for Green and Farve... well... He deserved the Horse Trailor...

I drank to much watching this game :cool2:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Great game. I am really hard put to say a single bad or negative thing about Bret Favre. Pack is looking good but I don't see them getting past the Eagles. Not much other NFC competition out there though.

The Rams need to go back to the drawing board. How safe is Martz' job?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I dunno... The Eagles have their division clinched and the Pack are looking very... VERY hungry right now. I'm not going to let my hopes get to high right now because its an away game... but I think we might see an upset here... Amahn Green should be back... and the Eagles defense depends quite a bit on the pass rush... Green Bay has one of the elite offensive lines of the game... I think they've given up the fewest sacks in the league by far.

Don't consider this a for sure game for the Eagles just yet.:angry-smiley-034:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Good point. Especially considering their (Eagles) recent playoff history. El choke-arino.

I'm with you on the Packer offensive line. VERY impressive the other night.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lostsailor
Don't consider this a for sure game for the Eagles just yet.:angry-smiley-034:

But, they are the best team in the NFC, and they haven't gotten home-field wrapped up just yet. I'm no tsaying it's gonna be a cakewalk, but I expect them to pull it out in the end.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I've expected that of the Eagles the past few years and it just hasn't happened. Considering the overall weakness of the rest of the NFC, if they don't do it this year, they never will.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Personally, I hope they don't win it all, I'm getting the Eagles shoved down my throught here...

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
on top of everything else the pack has going for them... They have the bitter memory of losing in the playoffs at home last year. I'm going way out on a limb here.... Pack by 9 or more points!!!

I hope I'm not commiting suicide.:party-smiley-018:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lostsailor
on top of everything else the pack has going for them... They have the bitter memory of losing in the playoffs at home last year. I'm going way out on a limb here.... Pack by 9 or more points!!!

I hope I'm not commiting suicide.:party-smiley-018:

Didn't the pack lose in Philly last year???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join