It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: NFL and Pay-Per-View

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Why do I have to go to a bar to see my team play? I'm a Pats fan in Colorado. Donkey games are just about the only games broadcast. Why can't we get a pay-per-view option? Seems to me that the greedy NFL would make lots-o-bucks by offering such a deal.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
oh man, don't even want to go with a pay per view, at least now we get to watch games for free, with payrolls out of control i can see pay per view in the future

Ben

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
cant you get an nfl plan, i saw commericals where you pay a certain amount of money, and you get all the nfl games

TRD

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
That would be a good option if they showed a certain amount and then the rest you could get on pay -per -view. Then us in the UK could get them....

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I thought I remembered a package...

Direct TV has the NFL Sunday ticket package. My buddy has a friend who has it, he says it's great.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
NFL Sunday Ticket is only available via Direct TV or Comcast Cable, I have Dish Net. Also, it's a $179 deal for most of the games broadcast. I'm talking about a $5.95 or $6.95 charge per game desired available to everyone.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
that would be a bit nicer, so that way you can watch teh TEAM that you would like to see

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
i dunno if that would work, it sounds like it would be nice for everybody to use as you can watch your team no matter where you live, but in the end does it work

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well, i'm in a similar situation, I'm a 'skins fan in Northern PA, I'm surrounded by the NYC teams and Buffalo, with a little Philly and Pittsburgh thrown in. So yeah, it'd be nice to pay a small fee to see the Redskins play. But I'm afraid if that happens, we're gonna be [aying for all football, and that just won't be right.

top topics

join