It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: redskins to decide presidential election!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
GO PACKERS

Redskin presidential prophecy?
Monday, October 25, 2004
The outcome of Washington Redskins football games has correctly predicted the winner of every U.S. presidential election since 1936.

The Redskins have proved to be a time-tested election predictor. In the previous 15 elections, if the Skins have lost their last home game prior to the election, the incumbent party has lost the White House. When they have won, the incumbent has stayed in power.

This election year, that deciding game takes place on Sunday, October 31 ... vs. Green Bay.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Dare I say, go Green Bay?

This may be out of whack, though, since I remember hearing about how the Redskins always have good records wehn there is a Republican in office, and not so good when there is a Democrat. But, maybe they just meant a good President (better reocrd) vs. a bad president (worse record)...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Mr. Bush has started packing his bags...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
As much as I hate Bush I like his brevity and his plan to take America into the space age.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If the last 16 elections are any indicator, then Green Bay has just put John Kerry in the White House.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I think that too much has been made of this this year, did you see the "report" at the halftime of tonight's game?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well, curses are meant to be broken. Take the Red Sox for example! Who's to say this "streak" won't be broken either?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
its wicked close to call

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
i don't believe there's anything close about it.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
254 to 252 isnt close

top topics

join