It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Worse Coach of the Year?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ol' Tom Coughlin got voted by the players as Worse Coach of the Year. Just because he doesn't take the players crap and he is a bull buster they all vote for him and whine that he is a A-Hole of a coach. So from a fans perspective who is the worse coach or going to be of the year?

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i think that dennis erikkson down in san francisco is the worse coach in the league, he was a bust in seattle and now the 49;ers are terrible, i would be suprised to see him last the season

Ben

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Tom isnt the worse coach just for the fact right now he has the giants in great shape, they are winning becuase of the way he is pounding on his players.

TRD

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
i think that dennis erikkson down in san francisco is the worse coach in the league, he was a bust in seattle and now the 49;ers are terrible, i would be suprised to see him last the season

Good choice Toejam! Erikkson has never had a season over .500

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
yeah, Erickson all the way...what the heck were the 'niners thinking?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
yeah, Erickson all the way...what the heck were the 'niners thinking?

i do belive they are thinking of taking a risk, and trying to rebuild their team, there biggest mistake was letting steve go to the lions, look at what he is doing with them, they are rolling now.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Look at his bio on the NFL page -

Erickson Bio

A coaching record of 38-42. Not something to be too proud of. Who else was available when he was hired? Wasn't Denny Green out there?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I see you're all feeling my pain.
I have to agree and it's going to take a good 5 years to clean up this mess.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
tn, ya'll go tthrough it quicker than that last time around,but I think the upper management for your team is the source of the problem, and you won't be out fo it until they turn around, or get yanked.

top topics

join