It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: NFL week 4

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Predictions, predictions...

And a week for upsets!

New England @ Buffalo -- As New England looks to extend thier winning streak to 18 games and tie the league record, look for Buffalo to play them tough, and pull off the upset...

Philadelphia @ Chicago -- Upset? Not here, my friend, this Philly team is just too darn good for a mediocre Chicago team to beat.

Indianapolis @ Jacksonville -- Peyton Manning may arguably be the best QB in the league. Byron Leftwitch is doing what he needs to do to win. And the Jags D stuffs everyone. Including Indy's big 3...

Washington @ Cleveland -- This should be an easy win for the 'skins, we'll see what happens...

Oakland @ Houston -- Houston. C'mon now, do the Raiders have what it takes to be a good team in this league? Me thinks not...

NY Giants @ Green Bay -- Coughlin has turned the Giants into a competitive team, bt not competetive enough to squash Mr. Favre.

Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh -- Cincinnati turns the ship around, starting in the steel city.

Atlanta @ Carolina -- Carolina will continue to right the ship, and Vick will be pummeled in this slug fest.

New Orleans @ Arizona -- Arizona with the upset! New Orleans will continue to struggle without the Deuce, and denny Green's boys get "off the schnide!"

Denver @ Tampa Bay -- Denver isn't the dominate team they were in the late '90s. Tampa isn't the defense of recent years. Which team has fallen further from grace? The Bucs...

NY Jets @ Miami -- The Jets will dominate this game, which will be nothing like the thriller from a few year's back that was played on Monday night..

Tennessee @ San Diego -- This was going to be my upset of the week, but, when I sobered up, I realized that the Chargers just...SUCK!

St. Louis @ San Francisco -- So, I made this game the "Upset of the Week!" San Francisco shows the Rams they aren't afraid, and steal this one in an exciting match up, for once, on Sunday

Kansas City @ Baltimore -- Do I even need to write anything here? The Chiefs need help, and need it fast. Just don't look for the Lewis boys to give it to them.

Ben

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Bens predictions for the week

Buffalo is a strong team but brady knows how to win these games, its going to be close but NE in the end.

Phili is playing too strong

Colts are a high powered offense and it isnt gongt o slow down jsut yet

Cleveland is gong to pull off a upset, by showing poeple they have an offensive

Houston is going to win this one, after a big win last week

Greenbay is looking for a big win and is going to get it here.

Bengals over the steelers

Atlanta, is going to ride vick to victory

i like arizona over NO without duece, but its going to be hard.

Denver is going to turn around this running game and start winning

Jets are too strong right now

I actually like the CHargers pulling off a win right here

Rams in a no contest

Ravens in another no contest

TRD

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
1...Eagles
2...Rams
3...Redskins
4...Pats
5...Broncos
6...Packers
7...Panthers
8...Chiefs (weekly upset)
9...Jets
10...Oakland

Ben

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Its funny how the cheifs are the underdogs

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ben, c'mon, the 'skins are getting "desperate", they'll pull together for the win this week...

TRD...nice avatar!

Ben

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
yea nice avatar trd.

The browns are desperate as well,, but gracia is going ot be out to prove a point, and is going to have a good game.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I just don't see that happening, man. I had higher hopes for the Browns this season, but, they are proving me wrong, and it won't change this week.

TRD

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Browns are going to get beat and Garcia is blowing badly. I reckon at least 4 -5 sacks on him today.

Ben

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
its still 0-0 and gracia is 3-4 for 17 yards.

I get the bills game on tv today!!!! watching it now great game.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
the eagles are up 6-0 but are looking sloppy and have made quite a few mistakes so far today

Ben

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
i think t he eagles have enough talent on the offensive side to come up with the victory somehow.

The bills and pats game is an exciting one, 10-10 in a great game, have seen just about everything, the long ball by drew to evans, dillion scoring on a rushing td, and a runback off the kickoof by mcgahee to tie it up for the bills.

Ben

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
what a game with the bills and apts, im thinking of changing my choice to the bills in the end. A beautiful stike to moulds for a td, as the bills take the lead

TRD

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
its still 0-0 and gracia is 3-4 for 17 yards.

I get the bills game on tv today!!!! watching it now great game.

10-3 skins and Garcia isn't exactly setting the world alight..4/8 for 64 yrds and he has got sacked 2 times. Just 2 more to go or maybe it will be more!

Ben

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
well the game is close

Ben

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
hey trd garcia threw for a td pass

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!

NY Giants @ Green Bay -- Coughlin has turned the Giants into a competitive team, bt not competetive enough to squash Mr. Favre.

Dang. Giants are 3 and 1. I was hoping they wouldn't be this good. I didn't think they would be.

St. Louis @ San Francisco -- So, I made this game the "Upset of the Week!" San Francisco shows the Rams they aren't afraid, and steal this one in an exciting match up, for once, on Sunday

I don't think this is an "upset". I think the Niners will win this game and could win it going away. The Rams are terrible.

Kansas City @ Baltimore -- Do I even need to write anything here? The Chiefs need help, and need it fast. Just don't look for the Lewis boys to give it to them.

The first Monday night game this season I'm not interested in.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Mulder
The first Monday night game this season I'm not interested in.

At least I'll be able to go to bed early tomorrow night...

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Heh, well we were both wrong about the Niners and the Rams.

I am really surprised because I saw the Niners play the Falcons and Saints, weeks 1 and 2 and SF could have easily won those games.

And you figure, a young team like the Niners have the edge at home but then the Rams come out and score the first 24 points of the game. Go figure that.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
some great games, here in ny i saw the bills and the pats, play great game until the last quater

TRD

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well KC started off well they got a sack and kept the Ravens to a field goal in there first play......

KC 0 Ravens 3

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join