It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: NFL Week 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Week 3 already, and parity is reigning in the league, with 18 of the 32 teams standing at 1-1, and 7 each at 2-0 and 0-2. so, who wins today's match-ups? Let's look into them...

Arizona at Atlanta - Atlanta, Arizona is the new Cincinnati,parity left them behind...

Baltimore at Cincinnati - Look for the Bengals to distance themselves from thier own past, and start a proud winning tradition.

Chicago at Minnesota - Minnesota, thier offense is just too darn good. They won't be overlookingthis team the way Green bay did.

Cleveland at NY Giants - cleveland, in a nail-biter. But then again, I hate the Giants...

Houston at Kansas City - KC baby!!! Look for Larry Johnson to prove his point to coach Vermeil, and carry the team on his back, the way Priest has the past couple of seasons.

Jacksonville at Tennessee - This, I think, is too close to call. The young, talented team in Jacksonville is looking to build on thier momentum, having started at 2-0, but I beleive the experience in Tennessee will prevail. Or will it...

New Orleans at St. Louis - No Duce Staley? No win for the 'aint's. he Rams prevail, easily.

Philly at Detroit - Upset special of the week! Detroit proves they are on track for a winning season. Mooch gets the better of TO. And the Eagles lose!

San Diego at Denver - Denver proves to be too much for the improving Chargers, this will be an easy win.

Green Bay at Indianapolis - Game of the week! Edge is in the lineup, gving the Colts the edge, 31-30...

San Francisco at Seattle - The joke that they call a team in San Fran runs into a team in Seattle, and Sean Alexander runs all over them.

Pittsburgh at Miami - Jeanne delays the inevitable, as Pittsburgh prevails in this yawner.

Tampa Bay at Oakland - Gruden's return, and his win, though possibley the only one his team gets this season.

Dallas at Washington - The return of the Kings! Parcells vs. Gibbs. All of a sudden, I feel like it's 1987, the 'skins are on top of the football world, and the Cowboys are gasping for breath...but suddenly, I'm slapped back into reality, and realize that these teams nearly always split the season series. I give this one to the 'boys, and week 16 to the 'skins, when thye're vying for the wildcard berth...

Ben

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
My choices are i like
Atlants
The bengals upseting the ravens.
Vikings
Giants
Texans
Jags
Rams
Lions
Denver
Packers
Seattle
Pitt
Oakland
Washington

Ben

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
i just got back and i turned on teh tv straight to football to see the giants winning over the browns. HEH.

Ben

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
JAGS OVER THE TITANS 15-12. what a win for the jags.

[Edited on 9/26/2004 by Ben]

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well that pretty much sucked. Chiefs lose to the Texans by a field goal. At least Priest looked healthy.

TRD

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Huge score so far Colts 21 Packers 14 and its still the 1st quarter...

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
35-24 to Colts the guys keep going on about Manning beating 7 tds in a game mind you he has just gone 3 and out so maybe it might slow down now he has 5 td's lol
:party-smiley-018:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Colts win, 45-31!!!

Let's see, how'd I do this morning?

5-6 so far, not too impressive, I should be setting lines in Vegas...

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
it was a great weekend, huge games, close games that came down to the last play. And high scoring games.

TRD

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well what about the Seahawks steamrolling the 49ers 34-0..

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
and my crappy picks conclude tonight with a loss against the f&*%$ng Cowboys.

top topics

join