It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs case/s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Here's a very traumatic account of experiences with certain types of orbs...

groups.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   

watch orbs grow.. turn color.. disappear and reappear.. this is excellent video. i slowed down the videos so u can watch the orbs move in slow motion. stunnnning video..
www.bluesunproductions.com... 11-18-03

www.paranormalphenomenon.com...

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
www.bluesunproductions.com... 11-18-03

I am on a couple of message boards with Mihr. I've seen all of the videos on her page. There was a discussion, on one of the boards, that resulted in many skeptical opinions. I have no reason to doubt the videos...I think they're neat.

[Edited on 11/27/2003 by Bangin]

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
groups.msn.com...

I learned how to prevent the majority of them from coming and going in my house was to put heavy foil over my air conditioner vents. During the summer time in Phoenix was the worst months because I needed the air. As the years past I learned where their entry points were on my body because I felt the radiation burns. I kept a lot out of my body by taping foil over the entry points.

The events certainly sound tragic, but based on some comments, like the ones above, I feel as if this person is a fruitcake. I don't completely agree with their perspective on orbs. I wonder what beings are/were disturbing this family because I believe orbs are many different things.

top topics

join