It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Crazy to sign Warner?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I won't go too far with this, but I can assure you Giants fans out there that this would be quite a serious mistake, and let's leave it at that. Of course you won't leave it at that. What am I, nuts or something? OK, here's what my spies on the Rams tell me: Warner's hand is not right, which is why he has trouble throwing sometimes, or even gripping the ball (remember his six fumbles against the Giants last year?). He did not take kindly to his benching. "We had a guy assigned to keep Kurt away from Marc Bulger on the sidelines during games," my spy told me. If you were the Giants, would you want to take on those problems?

Rest of Story Click Here

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
well if you want to sign him for his knowledge of the game to instruct your new mega star Eli Manning, then no you're not nuts. but i don't think Warner would go for a set up like that and will want to start, and that my friend would make you crazy. if you had him as a back up that might not be too terrible.

Ben

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
she more of a teacher to help manning with the ropes and his rookie seaosn

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The Giants really couldn't go wrong if they sigend Warner. if he's better than Eli in preseason, then start him. If not, he should be a great presence to help Eli learn the ropes of the NFL

top topics

join