It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Worst Stadium?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
What's everyone opinion as to who has the worst stadium in the league?

I only get to see them on the TV and havn't actually been to a game but i personally think Green Bay does. Lambeau field is a run down wreck! I know it got recently renovated but it still is.Playing outside in the bloody cold, trying to watch a game, isn't fun for either fans or players.

Ben

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I think that Green bay is one of the best stadiums in any sport. it favors the home team, and the home team dominates at this stadium. Its cold but thats how its always been thats why players fear going there in the dead winter because they know they are going to lose

TRD

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Well it's not about home advantage and stuff all teams have that...It's a pigsty!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
football is supposed to be played in the cold, the rain, the snow, and the mud, the worst stadiums are the climate controlled domes with the fake grass and the cheers on the scoreboard

TRD

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Yes i know Toejam i'm not talking about the bloody weather i'm talking about the stadium itself that what i said to ben...The stadium is a shyte hole...

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well, it's not there anymore, but I know that the Vet in Philly was voted by the players as the worst place for many years in a row. I bet the meadowlands (Gian't/jets) is probably near the top, too.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I've only been to two pro football stadiums. and one of them happens to be the Metro Dome in Minneapolis and it was aweful for football (it's even worse for baseball) i would agree that football is meant to be played in sub zero weather with snow and sleet and bloody fingers.

the other stadium i've been to was Raymond James in Tampa, it was awesome even if you hate the Bucs you have to see a game there.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yup, only 2 NFL stadiums here. Arrowhead in KC (AWESOME!!!) and The Big Inflatable Toilet, A.K.A. The Metrodome.

The dome sucks big time. Its horrible. It was built for 20 thousand fans but seats 65 thousand. No parking. And you can't move in the concourses at any time during a game.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
one of the best days in football history was the day they blew up the kingdome, bad plastic grass, lots of grey concrete, watered down beer, lon glines at the rest rooms, but boy, was it ever loud

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
they only football stadiums i have been to are the pontiac silverdome(lions old field) which i thought sucked ass, and their new one ford field which is amazing.

new topics

top topics

join