It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: NFL Rumours 21/04/04

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Titans giving George the silent treatment

The Tennessean's Jim Wyatt reports that Eddie George's agent isn't happy with the way the Titans have been handling their contract talks with his client. Agent Lamont Smith says that the Titans' refusal to return his calls is "the most bizarre thing I have seen since I have been in this business".

Eagles may deal for 49ers' pick

The Trenton Times's Mark Eckel reports that the Eagles are interested in swapping picks with the 49ers The Eagles offered the 49ers the 28th pick and guard John Welbourn for the 16th pick, but the 49ers turned them down.

Giants still in hunt for top pick

Despite their denials, the Giants still appear to be interested in trading for the Chargers' first-round pick. The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that the Giants may have to cough up both their first-and second-round picks if they want to move up to No. 1.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Titans giving George the silent treatment

The Tennessean's Jim Wyatt reports that Eddie George's agent isn't happy with the way the Titans have been handling their contract talks with his client. Agent Lamont Smith says that the Titans' refusal to return his calls is "the most bizarre thing I have seen since I have been in this business".

That's a shame, I have always respected Eddie, even though he's a product of OSU

join