It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: sapp a bengal????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
drew rosenhaus, the agent for warren says that sapp is "very close" to signing a 4 year deal with the bengals...

sports.yahoo.com...;_ylc=X3o'___'BpNWZic251BF9TAzI1NjY0ODI1BHNlYwN0aA--?slug=ap-bengals-sapp&prov=ap&type=lgns

hard to know what to think about this one, i have a difficult time picturing warren sapp in a bengals uniform but stranger things have happened, just wonder if it isn't a bargaining ploy???

Ben

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The begals were a very improved them last year, on a personal level i would hate to see Sapp goto the Beganls just for the fact that he could ruin the chemistry on that team. he is a great defensive player, but he has a big mouth for a team like this.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
warren sapp has agreed to a 7 year deal with the raiders

Sapp agrees to seven-year deal with Raiders - 03/20/04

Jay Glazer, of SportsLine.com, reports the Oakland Raiders have agreed to terms with free agent DT Warren Sapp (Buccaneers) on a seven-year, $36.6 million deal.

sapp's attitude might just be the perfect fit in oakland....

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The Bucs are getting torn apart, they just lost safety John Lynch last week. They got Joey Galloway, but he's washed up. The defense will definitely feel the losses of Sapp and Lynch.

Ben

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i guess this rules out going to the bengals

Ben

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
your right Enforcer, but its just a typical oalkand signing, sign an overrated player to a huge deal as he is on his downward spiral of his career.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This doesnt help the raiders in fact it hurts them to sign that young talent they need

new topics

top topics

join