It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Cheerleaders (NFL)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yes the Chiefs are 0-2. Oh well, I do not play for them and there is nothing I can do about it. I am still going to root for them.

If they don't like being "[treated] like pieces of meat", why do they continue to do it? They know what they are getting themselves into. And if they don't.... well....

I am wondering if you are going to have anything constructive to say. Or did you just come here to voice your opinion?

TRD

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Countryboy when you made your first post you broke the Terms and Conditions of the board. But hey were pretty laid back on here and you could have easily been banned on other sites. No one replied to you in a way like you posted and as for defending ourselfs thats not the case as there is no wrong doing here. The defending was against the comments and name calling you did. As it for being ridiculous that is not the case as every man in the world would be guilty as hell in your eyes, as every man makes a comment about a women in some way almost everyday.

As for the girls not wanting and liking the way they are advertised, then they should ask all the OFFICIAL NFL TEAMS to take their pictures and bio's off their webpages as thats where all the pictures come from.

But there is something interesting in what you posted as i never knew that Cheerleaders never got paid. They must put alot of effort and practise into what they do and to do that for free is unreal. Not being from the US myself i don't see the cheerleaders in action so to see the pictures is great. A couple of the Soccer teams over here in the UK have half time entertainment where girls dance and it brightens up the wait for the match to resume.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
From your last post, countryboy, it appear you are a cowboys fan. the way you came onto this site blasting everyone here, you wonder why the rest of the NFL hates the Cowboys so much? It seems that they gusy that are posting here rugularly and are cowboys fans are the exception, rather than the rule. That, you fit the bill of.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Guys - all I was trying to do was to get some discussion in here other than just gawking over pictures. Didn't mean to offend people in so if I did, didn't mean to. But hey, no pictues have been posted in the last few submissions and I just find that interesting. Like I said before just looking through and found some stuff interesting.
Everyone has learned something from this, I'm assuming. But learn this. . . .I am NOT, in NO WAY a cowboys fan. They are ridiculous, Tampa Bay all the way and I know that this isn't their year. I guess that I just got a little fired up when I saw someone I know very well and am very close with on the web page. You can guess and guess, but this may be my last post, unless some intersting discussion continues.
I guess that just for future information, remember, that is someone's daughter, sister, wife, or girlfriend out there. I'm out.

Ben

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
im offically confused with waht happened. LOL

That was some discussion and i enjoyed reading it, you should stick around man, we got a great community here man. Some nice discussion that was im impressed, i think we all realize that somebody's wife, daughter or wahtever is out there, and that is why we respect them and no nudity just trying to post some pics of them maybe get them more recongized.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
you should stick around bro, need some heated up discussion you could add to that, it was fun to particpate in there, we shoula kept it going for a bit more

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
countryboy, just know that we aren't trying to offend anyone with our posts, either. That's not what this site is about. It's just an appreciation of the beautiful women on the sidelines.

If your friend is offended, we send our apologies. But, these pictures did come from the official web sites of the respective teams, so if she is offended, she might think about complaining to the Bucs.

If you like the discussion aspect of this thread, why not join in on some of the other threads? Like this one.

Oh yeah, and I apologize for calling you a Cowboys fan. NO one should be insulted in that fashion.

TRD

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Countryboy thats cool!

We have a good bunch of people on here and have been around on here and another site for a couple of years now so we might get a bit defensive sometimes.

As you seem to know a cheerleader and know about it, i would like to ask these questions as i have always wondered about them.

What sort of training do they do as they must be pretty fit to jump about like they do? Is there a school or club they go to? Do they put in hours of practise? Do they get paid in some sort of way - like the teams pay there travelling costs to games? How long does a girl/woman last as a Cheerleader?

And are they all as good looking as the pictures.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Nice guys, I may just check in from time to time as I have been on a daily routine to checking in here and seeing whats going on.

What sort of training do they do as they must be pretty fit to jump about like they do?Training wise: Just practice 4/5 days out of the week from weeks before training camp till the last week of the season.

Is there a school or club they go to? No, just you have the experience and looks or you don't.

Do they put in hours of practise? 4/5 days a week 4 hour practice/workout plus game days

Do they get paid in some sort of way - like the teams pay there travelling costs to games? That differs upon teams. Some teams that I know of, they do get paid about $50 a game while most others just give them two game tickets to do with as they please.

How long does a girl/woman last as a Cheerleader? As long as she tries out and continues to make the team. Could be a year, could be several.

And yes. They are all good looking in real life. AND there are a few out there that the pictures don't show, but a gut is DEFINITLY present and you just have to wonder, "how did they get on there?"

Ben

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
you seem like you have a connect, here at sportztawk we have been trying to get interviews, and so far we have interveiwed a wrestler, and that was a well done interview, and we almost had a boxer its still in the works, but what about a cheerleader? we would love to do something like that, im sure it would get monsterious hits.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
yer, stick around contry boy, you got different views and thats good, we are a good crowd, really lol...

yer, that sounds good, a interview with a cheerleder,

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Feast your eyes on the SF 49ers GOLDRUSH!
Janelle is one of the beautiful & SMOKIN members.

TRD

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Whoah very nice if i must say so.

Nice pic and welcome to sportz!

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ah, so they have beautiful cheerleaders in San Fran, too...

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Here's some more from the 49ers -

Bethany

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Chelsea

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Courtney

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link