It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: New Coaches

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
With six new coaches already in place,who is going to be hot and who is going to flop? Will they find it tough going?

Tom Coughlin
Joe Gibbs
Dennis Green
Jim Mora Jr.
Mike Mularkey
Lovie Smith

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
How can you take a guy named Lovie seriously?

I think Joe Gibbs will get the Skins back on track, he is a great coach and his numbers prove it.

I also think Denny Green and Coughlin are good coaches who should have success.

I dont think Mularkey or Mora Jr have NFL head coaching experience so it will be interesting to see how they do.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think all of the coaches have a decent chance to succeed. Look out for Mora Jr to look good because of the injury to Vick this year made the Falcons look worse than they actually are.
Lovie Smith has a chance to be great in Chicago if he can get a better RB and if Grossman can come in and be the quarterback they hoped he would be when they drafted him last year.
Green will have a tough time in Arizona as would any coach.
Coughlin might be a tough SOB, but maybe thats what the Giants need. They are probably the mst talented team to get a new coach this year.
Gibbs, I am kind of weary of. He may do good in the long run, but short term he will have trouble adjusting to the NEW NFL.

TRD

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm expecting Mora Jnr to do well as you say Dreamz with a fit Vick they are a totally different side,with Gibbs i'm sure he would have kept in touch with the NFL and it will be interesting to see what happens at the skins.

new topics

top topics

join