It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Instant Replay

page: 1

join
share:
Ben

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
During the past couple of seasons we have seen teh NFL experiment with the instant replay on the officating of certain calls, and that the coachs only get 2 chances to challenge a play during a WHOLE game.

At the end of the season is when the coaches are going to vote on whether the instant replay should stay or go. And if there should be any changes needed to it. What is everybodys opinion?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
personally instant replay is bogus it doenst really help that much and it usualyl hurts the other team when the call is made improre ya know i dont think it should be that way at if it does go another season they should make 4 or 5 challenges it is totally unfair jsut to have 2

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
i like the instatn replay and they shuld keep it up for a ocuple more seasons

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
it has cost a couple of teams some games because of the refs makin some bad calls

Ben

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
it might have cost teams some game on bad calls but overall it has done a very nice job of changing the game around. I personally think that they need to make fine adjustments to the game. Like more chanlleges and not penaltizing you for lossing a challenge

top topics

join