It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Indianapolis Colts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Wow! I can't believe that Indianapolis is dominating Denver.

Peyton Manning just threw another touchdown pass. It's 38 to 3 Colts!

Ben

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Manning and the colts are on a misison to destroy

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Wow, 41-10 final over the Broncos, the Colts looked exceptional on both sides of the ball. I picked the Colts to win it this year and I feel even more comfortable with my pick after the spanking I just watched.

TRD

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Manning 5 TD's aswell,they are looking good!

Ben

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
manning set a colt record with passing yards and TD's...they are looking good and confident going to the next round.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Colts look like the favourites but im expecting them to have a bad game next round.

Ben

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
why you say that, they are on a confidence boost now and the cheifs have a weak d. And manning will pick holes in the cheifs d if he is giving time

TRD

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well i don't know which way to call this game,i think they both have a good chance of winning,if i had to choose one i would say KC..

Ben

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
KC is a good team dont get me wrong. BUt the colts are going to pound opn that D. and in the last game the colts D looked strong, the strongest they have been all season long all i have to say is watch out KC

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Colts,Colts,Colts thats all you here,they are going to win.

I think they will get beat maybe not against KC but they wont win the final.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
colts are just way to fast for the cheifs to handle manning the co-mvp will tear that d apart from limb to limb

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
i dunno the Cheifs have a fast offense as well, it is going to be a game of speed espically if holmes can get going

TRD

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think this will be one of the best games out of the lot it is a hard one to call.

Ben

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think that it wont be decided by the QB's but by how well the Running backs do, if both backs can get going its going to be hard to stop because once the backs are doing well the passing lanes open up

Ben

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The colts are going to be playing in the AFC championship game agaisnt the Patriots with a very well played win over the cheifs on sunday with both edge and manning have terrific games as there offense was running on all cyclinders.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Your right Ben the Colts looked down rihgt amazing and unstoppable. Its a little hard to believe that only the pervious week Manning won his first playoff game, and now looks like a playoff pro. Colts got it down at all points of the game. Manning went 22 of 30 with 304 yards passing and 3 TD's. And made some big passing plays when the colts needed him to. He showed that his arm was un-human making sick passes.

The WR's showed up making grabs and running wiht those grabs to pick up first downs and TD's.

Edge showed up as well rushing for 125 yards and 2 TD's matching HOlmes total on TD's edge played very well breaking taclkes and making some huge games at big games.

GO COLTS!!!!!

TRD

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Colts did real good,i'm thinking they will make it to the final.

Ben

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
its going ot be a great game agaisnt the pAts though

TRD

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yes it will but the Colts look unstoppable right now and should go all the way.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
yayayyayaya the colts are the best man i would like them to but a whoppin on the Pats

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join